Welcome To aBlackWeb

They broke that muthafucca. I think he leaving the game altogether. His daughter gettin killed pushed him over that edge. But now...yeah he out.

Hell he might turn his life over to God. B/c when their daughter got killed, he was talking bout that as being punishment. Bruh had all them crosses on the wall and everything.

agreed on all this.....I figured Scully was done after what happened to the daughter

that's why I didn't like how easily Manboy got killed cuz now they gon have to find a new nemesis for Franklin

and having street beef makes this show entertaining........there's going to have to be another young cat willing to go against Franklin........Scully ain't that dude at this point

maybe one of Manboy's other people could step up

but if Snowfall is supposed to be a show based on the crack era........then we know the beef is gon keep going

shit can't stop now just cuz Manboy got aired out
I’m saying now they bout to really be in the shits....no cheap coke no gubment protection

no political contacts

I’m saying now they bout to really be in the shits....no cheap coke no gubment protection

no political contacts

true true I see what u saying now

Franklin ain't got the main hold anymore, but he still got bread and the soldiers

but any small time challenger/group is still gon get washed by Franklin's crew as long as he has more resources and is entrenched in the neighborhood

that's why u still need a new young cat with the muscle to go against Franklin

Nah, I don't think it was greed.

She was just naive and oblivious to the kind of danger she was really in.

I would say greed cuz Franklin even said "she ain't soft" when he pressed her....meaning she's privy to threats against her life or whatever for a story. The greed comes in becuz she saw numerous doors get shut while still trying to find more information and still pressed on. She wanted to be "the one" that exposed the Gov't and garner the awards and accolades of writing a great article and nothing or nobody(including her own husband and daughter) was going to stop that. Once they broke into her house standing 6 inches from her face and told her to chill out or else...her greed (and pride I guess) to expose them got the best of her....I'm surprised she even trusted Teddy when he popped up again.

They broke that muthafucca. I think he leaving the game altogether. His daughter gettin killed pushed him over that edge. But now...yeah he out.

Hell he might turn his life over to God. B/c when their daughter got killed, he was talking bout that as being punishment. Bruh had all them crosses on the wall and everything.

Yeah I think Scully is either goin 100% towards the church...or he's goin all the way dark and killin everything in sight until he gets killed himself...almost Joker-like....just terrorizing and fuckin up everything

Back