Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can see Franklin vs Leon next season. Leon don’t like the way Franklin do business anymore he feels Franklin has no loyalty and is in it just fir the money this the 2nd episode he gave Franklin the side eye cause he did some cut throat shit he did like pining the murder on fatboy and him getting killed and when he was apologizing to Khadijah she was killed he looked salt af. Also can see melody coming back as a cop.

yeah the walls are closin in....if Teddy is still out here cleaning shit up best believe Franklin is going to get exposed next or be disposed of....his best bet right now is to get his entire crew outta town and get ghost(which he has the money to do right now).

yeah the walls are closin in....if Teddy is still out here cleaning shit up best believe Franklin is going to get exposed next or be disposed of....his best bet right now is to get his entire crew outta town and get ghost(which he has the money to do right now).

Franklin too young to leave. He still think he'll just retire from the drug game into real estate.

Plus he thinking on expansion

Franklin too young to leave. He still think he'll just retire from the drug game into real estate.

Plus he thinking on expansion
Shit he was only thinking expansion cuz Teddy was on his ass....with Teddy no longer the plugged , Franklin is fucked in the drug game and in the streets if the Feds don’t kill him first

that reporter had to know she was gon be pushed off the table at some point

she had real nerve/or was truly stupid to believe a govt bold enough to sell drugs to fund undercover wars wouldn't make her and her story disappear

they had already killed an agent of another govt agency but somehow we were supposed to believe this random news reporter was going to be untouchable...........I was literally counting down how long it would take before she got killed

that reporter had to know she was gon be pushed off the table at some point

she had real nerve/or was truly stupid to believe a govt bold enough to sell drugs to fund undercover wars wouldn't make her and her story disappear

they had already killed an agent of another govt agency but somehow we were supposed to believe this random news reporter was going to be untouchable...........I was literally counting down how long it would take before she got killed

exactly....lol

like they broke in you house and gave you a "power nap"....and you STILL wanna push forward?......at the end of the day greed got the best of her imo

exactly....lol

like they broke in you house and gave you a "power nap"....and you STILL wanna push forward?......at the end of the day greed got the best of her imo

Nah, I don't think it was greed.

She was just naive and oblivious to the kind of danger she was really in.

Yall hated her so much you were blind to her character traits.

This is who she has always been.

She's always chose her career over her marriage and family. She has a strained relationship with her daughter as a result.

Her drinking is a by product of her personality and work.

I don't think she was stupid just blinded by her work

Yall hated her so much you were blind to her character traits.

This is who she has always been.

She's always chose her career over her marriage and family. She has a strained relationship with her daughter as a result.

Her drinking is a by product of her personality and work.

I don't think she was stupid just blinded by her work

Yeeeaaahh but...she was stupid as well. Lol.

sooooo glad the reporter got killed....lol

Manboy had a good run but he escaped death one too many times anyway....gonna be interesting to see how Scully moves now cuz he's hit rock bottom....Jerome be talkin that talk but this is the 2nd or 3rd time he's looked spooked after killing someone....meanwhile Franklin is really rackin up the bodies with no fucks given at all

They broke that muthafucca. I think he leaving the game altogether. His daughter gettin killed pushed him over that edge. But now...yeah he out.

Hell he might turn his life over to God. B/c when their daughter got killed, he was talking bout that as being punishment. Bruh had all them crosses on the wall and everything.

Back