Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

ah ok bet. Yeah when I was looking at the reviews of the Levo that's the only part I didnt like, that the herb cannister thing was so small. I would have to do a shitload of batches if I wanted to make something potent.

That dispense feature is fuckin fantastic tho. Not having to strain everything each time.. I love that but I think I might still go with the Ardent FX. I can decarb and infuse larger batches that way

how much do you normally infuse with?

how much do you normally infuse with?

Maybe like 10g with like 2 cups of olive oil.

Im a lightweight and my tolerance aint shit since I dont partake too often so I feel that shit might be a bit strong for me lol. We gon see tho

see I’m used to making shit using an oz and surprisingly, these wings got me feelin pretty cool using just that quad.

thats where the math n shit comes in. an oz with ONE cup of oil/butter gon hit way different than an oz with 2 or 3 cups of oil/butter.

Thats why I was curious what ya ratio looked like lol. Either way enjoy bruh

Niggas just enjoy making their own butter and shit, or niggas can't get their hands on this or something equivalent?

2000mg_cannabutter_transp.jpg

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 0
put it in a lil glass jar. It’ll store just fine.
Hey you!!!🤗

Sooo...I actually had to go buy "a lil glass jar" lol

Now I wanna fill it with kief...buuut I'owno what to with it besides lace my joints

More questions for y'all: Do I have to buy another grinder now...or can I clean it? If I can clean it...how? Is there a tutorial you can link me to? Mine is starting to get "sticky"

One more: Can y'all recommend and inexpensive vape pen? I only want to vape occasionally and only flower

Hey fam!

Y'all quit smokin' or sumn?👀

Question: How to store the kief that's accumulated in the bottom compartment of my grinder? It's pretty full now
If u have alot sum people press it into lil kief hockey pucks.

My catcher gettin full too i was thinkin about grabbin a press. 🤔

Back