Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

I hope Kofi/Lesnar on Oct 4th isn't a squash like Lesnar/Cena was at SummerSlam. If Kofi, got to go out as champ make it a knock down drag out fight.

tumblr_py07q9tN451u1ljrzo1_540.gifv

Roman music hitting is probably the first time I've ever got the "baby face rescue" goosebumps from him.

Bryan killed his time on the mic.
Rowan's mic time was effective.
Rowan and Harper are coming off as devastating.

This is the most invested I've ever been in Rowan and Harper alone and am pleased by Roman's involvement in an angle. Likely because this is an actual storyline and everyone involved actually matters.

Brock hasn’t wrestled on SD in over 15 years and he comes back to challenge for a title and win it because Fox wants him to (I’m assuming)

That’s wack.

Brock hasn’t wrestled on SD in over 15 years and he comes back to challenge for a title and win it because Fox wants him to (I’m assuming)

That’s wack.

I’m not even mad that Brock returned to Smackdown last night. I’m over being mad at him for a Vince McMahon move. It is what it is

That’s wack.
I understand why they want him as champ, my only issue with brock was him never being around, if fox gonna have him more of a full time wrestler than im cool wit it

i mean, they could use it as a story, that with fox comes more sponsorship, more money, and more perks for the champion,

and brock lesner was sick to his stomach that a guy like kofi kingston got to enjoy that.....

kofi is best as an underdog, so having him build back up to be a champion is a long term goal for his usefulness...

especially if it takes him winning the rumble to get his title back from brock.....

make one of his athletic royal rumble saves actually count for once

we all know roman vs daniel bryan is the end game for that feud......

i just hope they don't drop the ball on the eventual build up

i mean, they could use it as a story, that with fox comes more sponsorship, more money, and more perks for the champion,

and brock lesner was sick to his stomach that a guy like kofi kingston got to enjoy that.....

kofi is best as an underdog, so having him build back up to be a champion is a long term goal for his usefulness...

especially if it takes him winning the rumble to get his title back from brock.....

make one of his athletic royal rumble saves actually count for once
Kofi aint winnin that belt again lol occasional title match sure but thats about it, and him beating brock would be about as believable as rey mysterio beating brock,even for wwe that shits too much, if finn and aj couldnt do it then kofi damn sure aint got no business beating him

Kofi has been a dud to me since he completed his chase. I'm all for black excellence but let's be real. His solo matches in 2K19 is average at best and his promos are all cringeworthy as hell. Comes off like wrestler cosplay with his forced "deeper voice" and weak pensive face.

Kofi has been a dud to me since he completed his chase. I'm all for black excellence but let's be real. His solo matches in 2K19 is average at best and his promos are all cringeworthy as hell. Comes off like wrestler cosplay with his forced "deeper voice" and weak pensive face.

Is this his fault or wwe creative? Because I enjoyed most of his matches but the storylines were average at best to me

Back