Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Cant be the only one that believe they did that shit ass backwards..

now they gonna book Bryan vs Reigns and expect us to believe Daniel can actually when after he lost to Murphy last week

they should of saved the DB/Murphy match for after the PPV and jus started a whole program between the 2

I liked the story i was just hoping for more

i was honestly hoping that the dude they introduced last week would end up being new muscle for Daniel Bryan. Its always cool whenever they debut somebody who u never even knew about cause they didnt go through NXT

If its all db then whats the point??? We all know roman going over anyway so why not just have them in a normal fued?? Now if its some new dude theyre bringing in for a big ass push then cool, but otherwise nah this shit has been corny as fuck, i think the fact that the 1st attack on roman with the shit falling on him was done so horribley and cringworthy that just ruined it out the gate for me lol

Im bout ready to put Zelina Vega in my top 5 baddest bitches in the company.

i need to go through my list matching everybody up to her first though

Corbin is not winning that shit, idk why yall think he is.

Im bout ready to put anything on Ricochet or even Chad Gable winning it now.

I was pretty much sold on Rico winning it before but after Tuesday night idk.. its a toss up between him and Gable. I say Gable because they really been honing in on his story focusing on him being an underdog who overcomes. Some people are saying he will win it because hes an Olympian and they're trying to do a story similar to the one they did when Kurt won it in 2000.

I'd much rather Ricochet win it but wont be mad if Gable does cause he can go.

the better match imo would be ricochet vs gable
but i can see elias advancing to the final only for owens to cost him the match

Back