Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Black People Care About A$AP Rocky's Situation?

The bigger problem is people even looking to entertainers for leadership/social commentary to begin with.

What he said was foul, but you can't say it isn't consistent with who he is.

I wouldn't expect anything more from any of these mumble mouth "artists."

The bigger problem is people even looking to entertainers for leadership/social commentary to begin with.

That shit ain't who he is it's who he wants to be. Nigga ain't that far removed from being black and being under similar circumstances. He doesn't get a pass for being a piece of shit cause he has money now. Tf are you guys talking about.

If he doesn't want to speak on the shit or be some kind of beacon cool I get it. I probably wouldn't want to either. But you don't get to prop yourself up like you above it either. Talking bout "I'm doing fashion, making music, fucking bitches, I CAN'T RELATE."

Now you in some shit you wanna relate? You wanna get political? Go fuck yourself nigga.

We been out here getting discriminated against, getting shot cause of our skin, locked up for no reason... WE CAN'T RELATE.

We know this everyone ain't equipr to have common damn sense much less speak on shit they can't articulate.. But it's better to shut the fuck up than speak negatively about what you say you don't give a fuck about...

Everything you say will be used....

Before I read the thread, I had no issues with what he said until the end. When he said he didnt wanna talk about it? Cool. He said he wanna talk about what he wants to talk about? By all means.

But when he said he didnt care cause he didnt live there and lived in soho and bev hills he lost me. Thats some cold shit to say.

Still dont wanna see no one in jail though

fam

its a message board

we gonna talk about shit from time to time...kinda how these things work
You're missing my point.

I'm not just talking about this message board. I'm talking about social media users at large placing so much emphasis and value on their own likes, tweets, and reposts as if to suggest that anyone at anytime should be so lucky as to receive such attention. When the reality is, fam, he's dealing with some real life shit and could probably give a flying fuck what people on the internet "feel" about some dumb ass shit he said years ago.

Send him some fucking bail money or something, then come back and ask if you should care about his problems. Cause I highly doubt he cares if you care about his problems if your care doesn't impact his situation.

You're missing my point.

I'm not just talking about this message board. I'm talking about social media users at large placing so much emphasis and value on their own likes, tweets, and reposts as if to suggest that anyone at anytime should be so lucky as to receive such attention. When the reality is, fam, he's dealing with some real life shit and could probably give a flying fuck what people on the internet "feel" about some dumb ass shit he said years ago.

Send him some fucking bail money or something, then come back and ask if you should care about his problems. Cause I highly doubt he cares if you care about his problems if your care doesn't impact his situation.
Do you feel the same way about nips situation?

He admitted to being preoccupied with drugs and lean. I read a few months ago that he was completely into orgies, so if you’re not that type of girl—He said-don’t come for him. Folks here are so basically undereducated that they entirely missed this huge bit of information in his statement.

He started from the bottom in New York, so he’s not an ignorant mofo. He knows what time it is. But he’s too busy taking drugs, kissing his own ass, and having orgies to come up for air. Wouldn’t want to be his mama!

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
lmao got damnit man

cold and wishy washy

all of you's

coulda roasted him and still signed the fuckin petition mane

you aint even have to spend a dollar with him.....a click and share

if he's a terrible, confused person thats all the more reason to put some positivity out there, which will come back to you

i better not ever see "free" nobody on this muthafucka, cuz i guarantee they said some dumb shit in their life

You wanna act like a stupid white bitch; go to jail like a run-a-way Slave n!99a!

How are black people complaining about the mistreatment of cops, being constantly under surveillance, and mistreated by society——and then go out and do stupid white people shit like this?

lmao got damnit man

cold and wishy washy

all of you's

coulda roasted him and still signed the fuckin petition mane

you aint even have to spend a dollar with him.....a click and share

if he's a terrible, confused person thats all the more reason to put some positivity out there, which will come back to you

i better not ever see "free" nobody on this muthafucka, cuz i guarantee they said some dumb shit in their life

she tooold him, chile

tenor.gif

Back