Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Black People Care About A$AP Rocky's Situation?

There's a petition??

Did Maison Margiela sign it?
How about Tom Ford?

I'm sure they'll get around to it.

giphy.gif

ay you could be right, i dont know the kid to get that deep about it

but you cant leave out the fact that a lot of young black kids wanna grow up to be that

dreams of soho and BH living, pretty women and bottles, etc

its not always to "escape being black"

cuz to say that, being black would have to be synonymous with not having shit and living in fucked up places

if you get rich and start living your dream, i promise the next news story of a police killing in Oklahoma or Missouri wont be on your radar

nobody even knew Ferguson was there until that shit happened....he's flown right over that shit 1000 times
Good points

I would have had more sympathy for him if he had said that and been more respectful about it. If he had simply said that he's not really political and just wants to stay in his lane, I could understand that. Not everybody is equipped to speak up on matters. But he basically said he doesn't give a fuck about anything that doesn't affect him, so he shouldn't expect anyone to stand up for him now. That said, if he's being done wrong, right minded people should still stick up for him if they can. But I know how people on this site feel about standing on principles so I won't say much about that.
Oh shit

time out ya'll was mad cuz a rich nigga admitted he's not concerned with common folk problems and the news?

i see that as a celebrity actually being transparent about how they feel and think

like the Kawhi/ Canada comment......"shit idk, you'd have to ask them"

dude been completely removed from all this shit for years....his view or thoughts on shit cant be the same as ours

like it or not, he was honest....and you just dont get that from people

sure, he could have had a publicist give the pc response (lies), like everybody else

I agree...but using that same logic...the common folk can't afford to leave the country and live lavishly....so whatever issues a rich nigga meets will doing so shouldn't really be our concern. He's rich....he should be able to buy his way out of the situation.

aight I see that

I can deal with that one

i cant deal with "he dissed all black people in an interview so its great he's being held in inhumane conditions"

Niggas spend all that money on Gucci and other shit but don’t have security to handle their light work? Let that be a lesson to all
Hire professional security to minimize your liability in such instances

To be fair, most of those dudes standing behind him probably have personal relationships with him. You can't expect a bunch of people on a website to give as much of a shit about him as people that actually know and are cool with him.
Right. If that was my personal friend/fam id be 100% caping in public but lecture him on his coonery in private

Who said or implied this?

is this a name names request on page 3?

there's no confusion on this

everybody who brought up the interview as a good reason not to care about a us citizen being locked up abroad with a shitty nutcase with no calls, visits, or bail

everybody who brought up the interview as a good reason not to care about a us citizen being locked up abroad with a shitty nutcase with no calls, visits, or bail

So, to you, not caring equals thinking it's great that he's there? Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2

Bruh. He made it clear that he doesn't care about black people in the same and worse situations. Same energy. That's all

aight I see that

I can deal with that one

i cant deal with "he dissed all black people in an interview so its great he's being held in inhumane conditions"
This was said and implied with cosby

It's exactly like that.

This narrative they running with is laughable

i just googled that dorm room lookin shit

even tho being locked up is being locked up, and he would have been bonded out if he was here

but yeah, the initial story and the petition mention solitary confinement, dirty water, no calls and a shit slinging cell mate

I dont know what no damn sweden is like....im thinkin dude is in a brick cellar somewhere talkin to rats lol

a-very-primitive-prison.jpg

I ain't gonna wish further ill will on him but I can understand if somebody says fuck his petition...with that said though I feel like alot of the people who claim not to give a fuck actually do care that's why they can't stop sharing this quote...cuz they want other people to share their feeling of anger over the quote.

Back