Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooter in Custody, 22 Dead & 24 injured in El Paso Walmart Mass Shooting. Update: El Paso Shooter Confesses Told Police He Was Targeting ‘Mexicans

People are so much more open with their bigotry and hatred

YouTube has removed the account of Soph, a 14-year-old girl who accumulated nearly a million followers through racist and anti-Muslim videos, after she uploaded an anti-LGBTQ video on July 31.
In the video, a 12-minute anti-gay rant titled “Pride and Prejudice,” Soph encourages her followers to “make sure to blame me in your manifestos” — a direct reference to the kind of document posted to 8chan by the Christchurch shooter who killed 51 people in March. On Saturday, the El Paso shooting suspect would also publish a manifesto to 8chan before killing 22 people.
Folks gotta raise the profile of who they're arguing with.

I know the kneejerk reaction is that those cops fucked up and heads should roll but the unfortuinate fact is they were right and that should be the real focus.

It's crazy that having Rambo guns isn't against the law but it's going to be that way for as long as people keep using that bullshit "i nede them for protection argument".

When you consider there was an assault weapons ban from 1994-2004 and the government didn't come to round anybody up and make them slaves and packs of white supremacist militias didn't come and invade anybody's town, the "fear of the highly improbable" arguments for not banning assault rifles and high-capacity magazines is demonstrably flimsy - especially when you compare it to the increasingly likely reality that someone will use one of those guns to go berserk on innocent bystanders.

This guy walked in armored and gun loaded in a Missouri Wal-Mart, he was taken in w no issue and no shots fired

E51A0A53-431F-4011-8F68-6CFEBD64277D.png

Back