Welcome To aBlackWeb

I dont understand the Shazam family. So do all those other kids get to say Shazam and transform as much as they want? Or do they all have limited powers? I noticed some of them would have highlights. Freddy Could fly, The asain one was strong, the little girl was fast, the oldest girl i cant remember, but she could do things too.

I thought it was a dope movie. I knew the disabled kid was gonna run most of the movie from the moment he started with the "weird kid" comedy. I was a little thrown off by how shitty the villains family was to him for no reason. When someone gets their head bit off with no blood it makes me mad skeptical but other than that it was a smooth ride to the end. Did anyone else notice that he didn't really do anything heroic for most of the movie, just a kid fucking around and skipping school just add super powers

I thought it was a dope movie. I knew the disabled kid was gonna run most of the movie from the moment he started with the "weird kid" comedy. I was a little thrown off by how shitty the villains family was to him for no reason. When someone gets their head bit off with no blood it makes me mad skeptical but other than that it was a smooth ride to the end. Did anyone else notice that he didn't really do anything heroic for most of the movie, just a kid fucking around and skipping school just add super powers
I noticed it for sure. The whole movie i was waiting for him to do something bad ass. Even in the end fight he practically ran away the entire fight then when the shazam family showed up they all kind of started fighting.. Instead of showing off his strength though they basically just out smarted him to get an easy win which i assumed was due to budget issues and not being able to do a huge fight finale

Shazam is supposed to guard a whole shit load of magic....

He's responsible for a lot...

All those doors are doors to different dimensions, and Mr mind is an evil magical being from another dimension.... So it's like Lou said it pretty well.

Emergency awesome broke it down perfectly

I had low expectations and this movie pleasantly surprised me. A good story, the jokes weren't over the top corny. This >>>> Aquaman. I put it in the same same range as Wonder Woman

I guess I liked Aquaman man more because I like Indiana Jones type adventure movies more than coming of age films....

The whole finding the triton quest was dope for me.

I'll prolly like Shazam sequels more when they get deeper into the fantasy and mythology.

And AM was full of fantasy and mythology

I dont understand the Shazam family. So do all those other kids get to say Shazam and transform as much as they want? Or do they all have limited powers? I noticed some of them would have highlights. Freddy Could fly, The asain one was strong, the little girl was fast, the oldest girl i cant remember, but she could do things too.
The Shazam family don't have all the powers Shazam does. They have parts of them but Shazam himself has all the powers of the wizard. If I remember correctly this.new family can say shazam whenever they want to and change.

Well they officially announced a sequel Is in the works with the same writer and director on board. Hopefully they up the budget and make that suit look better somehow. More like an armor or something. Not some foam suit.

I want his next enemy to be the brain and his ape girlfriend monseur monsalla or is that one of doom patrols foes?

He was a kid who wasn’t really into the superhero stuff. He didn’t even care about that shit. He was just trying to make money and find his mom.

One thing i thought was funny was when they showed Billy with his mom at the beginning when billy got lost, i think they said he was 3 at the time.

When he met his mom during the final part of the movie and she revealed she was a piece of shit who just didnt look for him she said "I didnt know what I was doing, i was 16 when i had you.."

so that would have made her 19 during that first scene. You could tell they made a tiny attempt to de-age her, but that bitch was the oldest 19 year old ive ever seen in my life.

One thing i thought was funny was when they showed Billy with his mom at the beginning when billy got lost, i think they said he was 3 at the time.

When he met his mom during the final part of the movie and she revealed she was a piece of shit who just didnt look for him she said "I didnt know what I was doing, i was 16 when i had you.."

so that would have made her 19 during that first scene. You could tell they made a tiny attempt to de-age her, but that bitch was the oldest 19 year old ive ever seen in my life.

Yall dont age well from the beginning fam

No disrespect

Yall dont age well from the beginning fam

No disrespect

You cant say disrespectful things then add no disrespect to negate it thats not fair. They should have just gotten a different actress or spent more time de aging her lmao. I just thought it was hilarious cuz i remembered seeing her first and being like "damn, shes old, Billy's mom must have died somehow.." then when she revealed out young she was i cracked up in theaters.

Back