Welcome To aBlackWeb

I got a lot of catching up to do. Is this upcoming sunday the final episode? or was there a finale already?

Have mixed feelings about the finale. Lip is still a dumbass. Hate how when Ian was talking about wanting a baby that they completely forgot when Mickey had a child with svetlana. Debbie still sucks and has since she trapped the late Derek. Kevin and Veronica? Meh. Haven’t been interesting since their thrupple days. What ever happened to Carl getting raped by the girl who’s now pregnant? Smh. I understood why the ending happened but still didn’t like it. I did like how frank went out. No Fiona appearance at all? Yea I’m gonna unfollow Emmy Rossum from all social media. Kinda happy the show is over

Last edited:
Have mixed feelings about the finale. Lip is still a dumbass. Hate how when Ian was talking about wanting a baby that they completely forgot when Mickey had a child with svetlana. Debbie still sucks and has since she trapped the late Derek. Kevin and Veronica? Meh. Haven’t been interesting since their thrupple days. What ever happened to Carl getting raped by the girl who’s now pregnant? Smh. I understood why the ending happened but still didn’t like it. I did like how frank went out. No Fiona appearance at all? Yea I’m gonna unfollow Emmy Rossum from all social media. Kinda happy the show is over
Left so much unresolved. Could be due to covid but yeah I wasn’t feeling the ending. Fiona should have came back. Hell this whole last season should have had some old cast members return. What was the point of Frank surviving the od just to leave catch covid and die anyways? What he caught covid in that dirty mask he used? Shit was just lackluster to me. And yeah it’s fuck Debbie she need her kid taken away from her

Last edited:
Back