Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think they laid it on a bit thick with the Dewey-Gale stuff but I fucked with this film. Didn't expect them to kill one of the originals so I appreciate them taking that risk
I like all the Scream movies even part 3

This is even better on second watch knowing who the killers are.

You notice little clues like how Richie looks at Dewey and Amber when Amber gets shot in the hospital.

For a second you can see a look of concern on his face for Amber thinking she was dead or hurt.

Also it's funny how Richie says Amber is the killer early on and they share a funny look at each other when he says it.

I enjoyed it. There was some typical dumb behavior from characters in a slasher film...but it was a cool flick

I was disappointed. Won’t lie though. It was the positive reviews that fucked me up.

My expectations were under the basement and then the positive reviews had me thinking I would enjoy myself.
Never trust reviews, especially IGN. They don't even play or finish video games

I knew exactly who the killer was the second I saw the trailer.

the movie was eh…unnecessary. They definitely coulda ended this shit after the 4th one, which I enjoyed. This one is a reminder that if anybody is trying to reboot anything I have enjoyed in the past, im skipping it. I don’t care what it is. It’s not worth it.

This was a solid installment and probabaly the best kills on screen. Shit was turnt up. Some flaws i had with it but overall this is probably the best one since the 2nd. The opening scene was really good, i loved the entire dialogue and set the tone back.

Obviously the story wasn’t gonna be the strong point but I liked what they did for the most part given how many movies in

some of the dialogue is bleh but I mean it delivered as far as gore

I called it being Amber but I was like there has 2 be two of them I just couldn’t figure out who the 2nd one was

Oh and I liked this I would give it a 7.5/10

it’s not bad at all and as always it doesn’t take itself too seriously

the kills and even non kills were great

I think wes would’ve approved

the shot of amber with the two knives in the hospital was dope to me

It was ok. 4th one was definitely better but the 5th one wasn't the worst in the series. I wonder if they are gonna keep going with this series and just leave out Sydney and Gale

Obviously the story wasn’t gonna be the strong point but I liked what they did for the most part given how many movies in

some of the dialogue is bleh but I mean it delivered as far as gore

I called it being Amber but I was like there has 2 be two of them I just couldn’t figure out who the 2nd one was

what’s up with niggas like you who spoil shit so easily?

You don’t care if folk just come into a thread just to see if the movie was good or bad? Why spoil the shit?

Its asshole behavior

what’s up with niggas like you who spoil shit so easily?

You don’t care if folk just come into a thread just to see if the movie was good or bad? Why spoil the shit?

Its asshole behavior
Bro I said what I said after the movie been out for two entire weeks lol

get this faux outrage outta here

actually this is rude, I apologize and I’ll say I disagree wholeheartedly as the movie been out for two entire weeks. That’s incredibly unfair to expect after that amount of time passed to not see a spoiler

Last edited:
Bro I said what I said after the movie been out for two entire weeks lol

get this faux outrage outta here

actually this is rude, I apologize and I’ll say I disagree wholeheartedly as the movie been out for two entire weeks. That’s incredibly unfair to expect after that amount of time passed to not see a spoiler

It wasn’t outrage. It was a question

It wasn’t outrage. It was a question
Okay fair enough, but do you honestly think it’s a good question?

You’re essentially asking me why do I feel comfortable talking about the specifics and intricacies of a movie after being out for two weeks when it can spoil things for someone who hasn’t seen the movie..

my answer would be because it’s a thread for discussion and a lot of time has elapsed and especially when the rule here is as soon as the movie comes out spoilers can fly. A rule that gets changed to after the weekend to after the movie comes out every few months or so

but even so, this is the equivalent to asking someone why are you okay about talking about this ep of euphoria or power two weeks after the ep came out..and then it sounds preposterous

Okay fair enough, but do you honestly think it’s a good question?

You’re essentially asking me why do I feel comfortable talking about the specifics and intricacies of a movie after being out for two weeks when it can spoil things for someone who hasn’t seen the movie..

my answer would be because it’s a thread for discussion and a lot of time has elapsed and especially when the rule here is as soon as the movie comes out spoilers can fly. A rule that gets changed to after the weekend to after the movie comes out every few months or so

but even so, this is the equivalent to asking someone why are you okay about talking about this ep of euphoria or power two weeks after the ep came out..and then it sounds preposterous

yeah, I think it’s a fair question.

I saw the shit before most y’all niggas and didn’t say shit because it ain’t me to spoil shit for someone else regardless of how much time has elapsed…unless niggas is having an outward discussion about specific aspects of a movie.

so I figured I’d ask you considering you were the first person in this particular thread to spoil the killers of the movie

Back