Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scenes So Funny It Hurts!

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
We got a sad scene thread, lets get our laugh on in this one!

Simple rules, post scenes from a TV show or movie that had you in tears laughing the very first time you saw it!

If the youtube of that scene leaves out some important details as to why the scene is so funny, maybe give us a little context in case folks arent familiar with what you posted.

Danny McBride's and Jody Hill's first film: The Foot Fist Way.

Danny McBride plays a cocky tae kwon do instructor that thinks really highly of himself for no reason. This is just a scene of his interaction with students in his class.

The Office (US) one of the GOAT cable comedy shows. The first 7 seasons were some of the best television ive ever seen. Not many shows have a cast that are all hilarious in their own unique ways like the office has.

The Office staff learning CPR:

Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia:

The gang tries to figure out why their bar hasnt won any awards. They go to a rival bar and see how that bar runs things and try copying it for themselves since all the gang does is yell and argue with eachother. Mac had a affair with Dee and Dennis' mom and reminds Dennis of that fact when the scripted joke of "like he's ever had an orgasm" gets brought up by Dee. (They heard that joke at the rival bar and copied it)

Its Always Sunny: The Nightman Cometh

Charlie created a song about "the Nightman" a character he created in his head. It was a running joke on the show for a few seasons and in this particular episode, charlie makes a musical that he needs the gangs help with so he can surprise the girl he stalks with a marriage proposal. The original Nightman song had some metaphors that sounded an awful lot like being raped, to which charlie says everyone just misinterperets it.

Charlie directs the musical, Dennis plays "The Boy aka Charlie" Dee plays his love, Frank plays the troll, and Mac plays the Nightman. Franks original line is "You gotta pay the troll toll, to get inside this boys soul" but it sounds like "Boys hole" further playing on the joke of Charlie making a song about rape.

Eastbound and Down is hilarious.. the scene where he buys the one year old a PlayStation lmao Danny McBride stays hilarious

Eastbound and Down is hilarious.. the scene where he buys the one year old a PlayStation lmao Danny McBride stays hilarious

There isnt anything Danny McBride is involved in that wasnt fucking hilarious! Dude is so effortlessly funny, even though he puts a Kenny Powers spin on any character her plays. Eastbound and Down had me in tears too many damn times to count!!

What was your favorite Season @EleanorDeWitt ?

There isnt anything Danny McBride is involved in that wasnt fucking hilarious! Dude is so effortlessly funny, even though he puts a Kenny Powers spin on any character her plays. Eastbound and Down had me in tears too many damn times to count!!

What was your favorite Season @EleanorDeWitt ?
First season for sure, but that show stayed pretty dope all the way through. Was so sad when it ended.

Tropic Thunder has too many good scenes, movie had me rolling, and once I realized dude was Tom Cruise
[;'.

Lmfao i was just about to post some Tropic Thunder!! I need to watch that movie again, so many quotables. RDJ was so fucking funny in that movie too:

"Suck my UNIT!!"

Back