Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

Social media is the worst sometimes..

I don't know if it's real or not.. but the fact that SOMEONE decided to draft up this bullshit and post it for the likes/controversy/clicks/reactions is disgusting
Yea thats why i try to stay away from it. Its ridiculous how much likes consumes peoples lives.

Smdh
Dude think that shit is funny?

Sigh

The fukk is this society coming to
the dude who posted that on instagram is the one pop smokes friend said set him up. i don’t think he was saying it to be funny, i legit think he was trying to explain himself because dude put a price on his head earlier in the day.

I don't believe him, but trolls like this can't get killed just for promotion of whatever they trying to do. It's dumb af and crazy what people will do for attention

For all we know that could be a trol using this guys pic

cant believe shit on the internet foreal

If y'all young bucks in tune with the NY drill scene you know he beef with the GDs for the most part and they been celebrating his death since they got the news. But it's like a old video of Pop Smoke getting slapped niggas always talking about.

If y'all young bucks in tune with the NY drill scene you know he beef with the GDs for the most part and they been celebrating his death since they got the news. But it's like a old video of Pop Smoke getting slapped niggas always talking about.
i know i’m part of the problem by listening to and loving ignorant ass music (although i like conscious music too, i like it all) so i’m not pointing a finger and judging... but i hope i can live to see the day that we value black life at a higher level than we currently do.

too many young brothers dying over shit that is petty as fuck, and then having their grave spit on.

i ain’t got no answers, nor am i judging. i just wish this shit would change.

i’m tired of hearing about not only rappers, but young black men in general, shot and killed and buried.

but let me get off my soap box, i’m not trying to be preaching out here.

rip to pop smoke and each and every person killed over the destructive street life

Its actually somewhat of a relief that the murder was a retaliation hit and not a robbery for some jewelry and material shit. He died over disrespect, not flossing

an at some point....we get tired of it.

its been around but happens around mine and to each other more.

its like sometimes dudes look for shit that will put them in the line of murder or have to kill.
like this gang shit.....these young black dudes getting murdered...this music shit...its all been around but shit is happening too much.
the old heads did this....we almost encourage this.

we are so much more than woo choo 5-9 brim oak street east coast grape street.

grown ass men reppin a set an living with they mom...mad dudes in jail....women raising boys alone to be preyed on....

yall aint tired?
im cancelling the cable cuz i dont want to see this no more.

They be showing this shit all over Basel cable networks. Shut up.

Back