Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu Reprisal (CANCELED After 1 Season)

Three episodes in this joint is pretty good. Haven't seen the brotha Craig Tate in much but he's killing this role. Steals the scene every time he's on so far

It's a revenge show. Don't know why but the directing style reminds me of Badlands even though it's nothing like that at all. Shit is great

Shit is great. It's a mob, gang and hood nigga show all in one. With a lot of blood lol
LOL. I was bout to say. Saw the white chick and thought it was some soft shit.

i'ma give this a shot, but im still looking at ya funny money in the light when you came trying to shit on Watchmen

ya tastes in TV shows is up for parole right now and it aint looking good for you

i'ma give this a shot, but im still looking at ya funny money in the light when you came trying to shit on Watchmen

ya tastes in TV shows is up for parole right now and it aint looking good for you

All that gay shit on watchmen is bringing that show down in a major way. I like watchmen though that show got potential

All that gay shit on watchmen is bringing that show down in a major way. I like watchmen though that show got potential
i'ma stop you right now

that's not what the show is about and you know that

this aint Empire

i'ma stop you right now

that's not what the show is about and you know that

this aint Empire

Where did I say that is what the show is about or even allude to that? But they featuring that shit on the show when it doesn't even make sense to feature it because of what the show is actually about.

No show is perfect no matter how much you may like it. So watchmen is going to get the criticism it deserves.

Where did I say that is what the show is about or even allude to that? But they featuring that shit on the show when it doesn't even make sense to feature it because of what the show is actually about.

No show is perfect no matter how much you may like it. So watchmen is going to get the criticism it deserves.

ehhh...i dont want to derail this thread with what i disagree with about your post

so i'll just focus on the fact that you said it was a good show anyway

ehhh...i dont want to derail this thread with what i disagree with about your post

so i'll just focus on the fact that you said it was a good show anyway

In others words I was wrong and what I should've done with my first reply. Cool!

Back