Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

I listened back up it and started dying when I used the "feel me" voice....

Shit is dumb voice me and my boys would use to explain something to somebody they prolly ain't wanna hear... But they gotta hear, so you say "feel me" the whole time.... The dude who started it, one of his Nick names became "feel me", but I was the one who started using the voice making fun of him

It's tough to explain.... But I definitely used it.... And I was cracking up...

I was using it when I said

" Reesey, she was good, Haf, he was good, but that nigga Du? Man that nigga was horrible"
Thanks man

lmao @ "Nigga how you know? What you got a train database or something?" lol that shit had me rollin.

Good episode y'all @Duwop @Reesey @AP21 @TonyDubbz

I'll keep tuning in to support. I'll for sure be checkin for the movie/tv show one as well
Thanks bro...

I was excited about ap being on it cuz I know we've had some classic back n forth opinions normally, and I was hoping that energy translated.

Things definitely felt more comfortable. I hope we continue to grow

Thanks bro...

I was excited about ap being on it cuz I know we've had some classic back n forth opinions normally, and I was hoping that energy translated.

Things definitely felt more comfortable. I hope we continue to grow

Yeah it definitely came across more natural/comfortable for y'all this time around which was to be expected since y'all made it clear the first one was more of a trial run

Soundcloud keeps just randomly stop working mid pod it’s very annoying

I didn’t get past talking about goldie and Ashley though. Last I heard was Reesey asking about the age gap and your daughters. It’s a strong podcast though.

Also word of advice make sure the leading man doesn’t have a lisp

keep that nigga as a B mic

I might upload it to youtube later too but i gotta make it into a video file to do that

now i see why you asked if itd only be on soundcloud, get that shit fixed nigga

I have a lisp
I talk fast
And i often mumble...

So much of my speech is consciously pronounced...

It's when I'm coming off the top of the head that everything gets loose....

That aint got nothing to do with a lisp.

You from Baltimore and we can tell.

@Reesey was befuddled by @Goldie snapping on her out of nowhere. Lol that was funniest thing because she kept going back to it......ol shock jock nigga

Funny shit is, if you listen to the clip i posted I never said anything bad about her. I just repeated what we said to eachother in the thread from 2017.

But I already knew how people would react, every move is calculated.

@Reesey was befuddled by @Goldie snapping on her out of nowhere. Lol that was funniest thing because she kept going back to it......ol shock jock nigga

Man.. I don't like random shots yo!

I have never been the one to do it, so I was confused dena mug.
All sorts of curse words were dancing on the tip of my tongue.

I still haven't listened to it, probably won't cause if a Nicka wanted smoke, he would have @'d me.

Fight.gif

Hope he got what he wanted out of it though @Goldie ;-)

Back