Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

im set online but i aint been playing cause of COD and GTA i really need to jump further into my moon shining business

Are there Legendary animals?

Not yet but im sure they gonna end up adding them, it makes sense.

The coolest part about it is now that they added the moon shine business, it ties into your trader role automatically. Like the two of them go together. You have to be a trader in order to run a moonshine stillery/bar.

And i think I saw something about being able to mount the heads from the shit that you kill on the walls in your bar as decoration

this Moonshine update has so much depth bruh

i just unlocked a blueberry cobbler recipe

and once you ready to sell your product you can choose different NPC buyers to sell it too, all of em come with different price offers

Red Dead Online photo mode comes to Xbox alongside RDR2 story mode additions

Rockstar’s Red Dead Redemption 2 is just a few months past its one year anniversary already, which is good news to Xbox owners. As is tradition, the exclusivity window is up and players on the green team can experience a load of bonus missions and other goodies once locked up behind a marketing deal. The most significant of these additions is the Red Dead Redemption 2 Photo Mode, something that is pretty much standard in most big games nowadays. You’ll be able to snap screenshots of your gameplay with all sorts of filters and no hints of UI, perfect for desktop wallpaper creation.

In addition to Red Dead Redemption 2 Photo Mode, gamers on Xbox also gain access to the following content in story mode.

• 3 Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions
  • 2 Story Mode Gang Hideouts
  • 2 Story Mode Treasure Maps
  • “To The Ends of The Earth” Mission
  • 4 Weapons
  • 7 Horse Breeds
  • 5 Hidden Trinkets

this Moonshine update has so much depth bruh

i just unlocked a blueberry cobbler recipe

and once you ready to sell your product you can choose different NPC buyers to sell it too, all of em come with different price offers
My nigga excited about sellin blueberry cobbler in a video game....

Yikes the online is terrible.

I just ended my 3rd play through bout a month ago.
I hate how badly the dropped the ball with the online element, especially since they ain’t give us no DLC.
But shout out to the epilogue section of the game, that really could’ve been a DLC worth buying on its own, and they let us have that for free.

Back