Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Movie/TV Show News

The top 5 series thread find a list of posters you trust (me ) and watch something you haven't seen create a thread on your thoughts

I considered it..

Im just about caught up on yellowstone.. its aite but 1923 which im guessing is a prequel wasnt that interesting the first couple episodes.
I just found out today there is another spinoff called 1883 lol wtf.

On the list was

Winning Time: The Lakers joint - Not really a basketball fan so this didnt seem too appealing
Mike - Hulu aint pay that man for his life story so fuck them
I have no interest in Chippendales
I gotta catch Reservation dogs second season at some point and Jack Ryan

Chillin Island might get some play
Maybe Pachinko if I get really bored
Only one on your list I havent seen was What we do in the shadows and I tried to watch the original before the show and had the 😐 face for most of it. I dont even think I finished it honestly

I considered it..

Im just about caught up on yellowstone.. its aite but 1923 which im guessing is a prequel wasnt that interesting the first couple episodes.
I just found out today there is another spinoff called 1883 lol wtf.

On the list was

Winning Time: The Lakers joint - Not really a basketball fan so this didnt seem too appealing
Mike - Hulu aint pay that man for his life story so fuck them
I have no interest in Chippendales
I gotta catch Reservation dogs second season at some point and Jack Ryan

Chillin Island might get some play
Maybe Pachinko if I get really bored
Only one on your list I havent seen was What we do in the shadows and I tried to watch the original before the show and had the 😐 face for most of it. I dont even think I finished it honestly
Pachinko is elite!!!! Watch it with subtitles and it's over 3 generations of Koreans treatment in colonial Japan I'm not sure how much you know about that.

But I think the bear appeared on most list possibly easiest watch

Pachinko is elite!!!! Watch it with subtitles and it's over 3 generations of Koreans treatment in colonial Japan I'm not sure how much you know about that.

But I think the bear appeared on most list possibly easiest watch

The bear was pretty good

Back