Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

this overdone highlight/contour social media trend is played out and shouldn't be done IRL. carving out features is best suited for sculptures.

it looks stunning in photoshoots, where your features are washed out easily, but not in person. even for special occasions, this chalk n charcoal shit is tew tew much
deppp.jpg

I'm gonna go red or burgundy brown soon.. just waiting to find the perfect shade. I'm down to like three I dig but I gotta choose..
I had my hair various shades of red, burgundy and auburn for a few years. I can send you pics if you want em.

I recommend auburn or burgundy brown shades. Red is fun but like me, you got warm skin and brown tempers it to suit warm skin.

I had my hair various shades of red, burgundy and auburn for a few years. I can send you pics if you want em.

I recommend auburn or burgundy brown shades. Red is fun but like me, you got warm skin and brown tempers it to suit warm skin.
You know I'm down to see :)

I've gone purple before, blonde, dark brown, light brown, pitch black but never red so I have no clue how it's gonna turn out.

I've heard red is hard to keep vibrant but also the hardest to get rid of next to black. I had to bleach my hair twice after using a color remover to get all the black dye out smh

Also what's trending this summer? Anyone heard what's gonna be the new wave? Sometimes I wanna be like Lisa Raye and buy an all white wardrobe and stunt on hoes all summer 17

LisaRaye-McCoy-Misick:-BET-Awards-2016--01-662x934.jpg

Also what's trending this summer? Anyone heard what's gonna be the new wave? Sometimes I wanna be like Lisa Raye and buy an all white wardrobe and stunt on hoes all summer 17

LisaRaye-McCoy-Misick:-BET-Awards-2016--01-662x934.jpg
Its still winter girl! lol I feel you though. Lotta girls cutting their hair super short, and boots errywhere. That's all I've noticed.

this type of look is only good for photoshoots.. in person it looks like dirt on the side of their face lmao

this overdone highlight/contour social media trend is played out and shouldn't be done IRL. carving out features is best suited for sculptures.

it looks stunning in photoshoots, where your features are washed out easily, but not in person. even for special occasions, this chalk n charcoal shit is tew tew much
deppp.jpg

Last edited:
I have an unholy collection of lipsticks but I rarely wear them because I love kissing people and eating food. I hate the way it stains things and seeing it disappear when I eat a meal makes me think of how much product I'm ingesting.

but there are so many colors to choose from and I love the way they look. Can't stop, won't stop LOL

I have an unholy collection of lipsticks but I rarely wear them because I love kissing people and eating food. I hate the way it stains things and seeing it disappear when I eat a meal makes me think of how much product I'm ingesting.

but there are so many colors to choose from and I love the way they look. Can't stop, won't stop LOL
Do you have a go to lipstick brand?

Any of you ladies natural? I transitioned 14 months and I'm getting the last bit of these relaxed ends cut off hopefully next week and wana do something different with it. Maybe a cut or dye job. How soon did yall wait before you did different things with it?

Any of you ladies natural? I transitioned 14 months and I'm getting the last bit of these relaxed ends cut off hopefully next week and wana do something different with it. Maybe a cut or dye job. How soon did yall wait before you did different things with it?
I'm three years natural. Last year is the first year, I've actually styled it and wore it. I dyed it honey blonde but living in Houston, it's hard for me to rock it because the humidity is too much.

I'm natural but boring, I just experiment with updos and braiding.

Have fun with it! Just do deep conditioning treatments and don't go wild on color

Back