Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rag Time Blues

Whis Khalifa

Legion of Trill
Mod Squad
So I wanted to make this thread so that we can share our womanly woes during that time of the month.

Yall can use this thread to vent, share your creature comforts(fave foods, music, wine, etc) , favorite brands of tampons /pads/diva cups,funny memes/gifs... whatever you like!

Let's get through our rag time blues together :)

Last edited:
I'll start sharing :

In the past hour, I've felt like crying, punching a wall, telling my supervisor tf off before quitting, and convincing my guy to run the red light.

Instead of doing all that, I'm gonna wrap myself up some blankets, put a warm compress on my tummy, smoke a joint, and listen to some jeremih in the dark.

Shit is soothing for me right now, lol

54480d26e54c82201757b84db3c7480f--funny-quotes-about-life-funny-quotes-and-sayings.jpg

I seen an advertisement for reusable pads and I'm not really sure how to feel.

I want to try a diva cup or something like it but....haven't really gotten around to doing so.

One of my male coworkers recently told everyone he had an extremely acute sense of smell and could smell things the average person couldn't, among which, a woman's periods.

He said he could tell if the flow was heavy or light, if you were using scented pads or unscented pads, and he also said tampons would be the least smelly.

It totally creeped me out.

One of my male coworkers recently told everyone he had an extremely acute sense of smell and could smell things the average person couldn't, among which, a woman's periods.

He said he could tell if the flow was heavy or light, if you were using scented pads or unscented pads, and he also said tampons would be the least smelly.

Yea...Lmao! That's something he should have kept to himself.. Is he part blood hound? Wtf...

That is definitely hilarious and creepy. Like why? Why was he so happy to share that lol!

I think I curse more when I’m on my period but it’s not really noticeable because I curse a lot anyway. I know for damn sure I sleep harder and poop more. I crave sweets the first day.

No cramps tho.

Back