Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Those questions don't change nothing.
Him marrying young Aaliyah was a parent feeding their child to a wolf. The
docuseries was very slanted and them chicks was on bullshit.
The youngin in that video was fed to him as well. But let just talk about him?
Nah. How about stop them all. Punish them all.
Why do I keep bringing up everyone else? Because it's fucked up he's taking all the blame when these kids had multiple adults who failed them but was blinded by money.

But I'm defending him?
Yes, ok.

Can you speak on this new indictment or the 10 count one before this that I asked you to speak on when it dropped?

You have no idea who the victims are in this case or what circumstances the charges surround. You're just here to steer the focus away from your boy as usual.

But you're not defending him at all. Why would anyone think that?

Can you speak on this new indictment or the 10 count one before this that I asked you to speak on when it dropped?

You have no idea who the victims are in this case or what circumstances the charges surround. You're just here to steer the focus away from your boy as usual.

But you're not defending him at all. Why would anyone think that?
New or old....we shouldn't be here.
What don't you get about that?

New or old....we shouldn't be here.
What don't you get about that?

But we are. We are here and R. Kelly is a predator who just had a 13 count federal indictment dropped on him. For his predatory actions against black girls. That's where we are today. In real life.

But we are. We are here and R. Kelly is a predator who just had a 13 count federal indictment dropped on him. For his predatory actions against black girls. That's where we are today. In real life.
And here is why we seem to disagree.
You want to talk now and I'm disgusted we are here. I'm talking pre-emptive and stopping and you are speaking we are here so throw the book at him.
I'm not saying you wrong but I am speaking from a different place than you.

I'm not even talking about them white dudes. I'm talking about the whole group around kelz that are just like him for supplying girls and the silence and seeking a come up.
If we gonna talk about the shit ...let's talk about all of it. He is not the beginning or ending. Right now he's just the face.

I hear they are gonna grab some of them too,but once again R kelly is still the common denominator

If the Mob gets busted they're more worried about the don than even a hitman

And I get that ...
But I also would not like to be here again and this be someone else's reality we witness.

It will be as long as everytime these situations come up niggas start with the "well what about *insert random white person here*. For as much as niggas claim to not give a fuck about white folks opinions niggas sure do base their morality off what white folks can and can't get away with

And here is why we seem to disagree.
You want to talk now and I'm disgusted we are here. I'm talking pre-emptive and stopping and you are speaking we are here so throw the book at him.
I'm not saying you wrong but I am speaking from a different place than you.

People tried to stop this years ago. You know what happened? A bunch of "they trying to tear a black man down when white guys been out here for years doing the same. Let him cook" . the very tactic you're employing in what you say is an attempt to bring more people under the fire is what is and has been used to give him a pass

I hear they are gonna grab some of them too,but once again R kelly is still the common denominator

If the Mob gets busted they're more worried about the don than even a hitman
Not worried about what's common. More about breaking the system that hurts people.

All my posts imply this no matter the sibject

It will be as long as everytime these situations come up niggas start with the "well what about *insert random white person here*. For as much as niggas claim to not give a fuck about white folks opinions niggas sure do base their morality off what white folks can and can't get away with

Well I mean I understand why ppl do that because of how black men have been treated in the system compared to white ppl you see getting away with shit,but not all white ppl get away with shit

You see these stories where some white kid gets 8 days in jail for raping 17 women on FB and paints the picture that no white rapists get treated like black men do for the same shit.

but to me,if you touch kids,you a sick person and I really don't care how the system treats you

R kelly been doing this shit for 30-40 yrs.He had every chance to chill the fuck out.

tenor.gif

Well I mean I understand why ppl do that because of how black men have been treated in the system compared to white ppl you see getting away with shit,but not all white ppl get away with shit

You see these stories where some white kid gets 8 days in jail for raping 17 women on FB and paints the picture that no white rapists get treated like black men do for the same shit.

but to me,if you touch kids,you a sick person and I really don't care how the system treats you

R kelly been doing this shit for 30-40 yrs.He had every chance to chill the fuck out.

I understand being disturbed at how these charges get handled when race of the offender changes. That is a major problem...but some folks use that disparity to try and advocate for no acroon at all go be taken and that's where I call bullshit. Regardless of how white folks are punished I will never advocate for someone who preys on black girls and boys to be given any pass just because theyre black

Like he wasn’t gonna get a fed charge anyway. This ain’t distracting shit.
You poor misguided soul

Let me ask you a question, who do you think more known by the masses R 'I Believe I Can Fly' Kelly or Jeff 'Personally Don't Know Why He A Billionare' Epstein

Back