Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

I see so many failures in this.
So many predators.
Unfortunately kelz gotta pay for it all.
And going to prison....niggas might abuse him and start his nightmare all over again.

Damn shame

They got him while he was taking his dog out for a shit.

I'm confused because yesterday it said NYPD

Wonder if hes headed for rikers

I'm confused on why Homeland Security and NYPD arrested him

I assume because it's federal,he won't go to Rikers,but NYPD is state police

Bruh let's not act like most of these women didn't go into this shit trying to get something out of this. Even if they placed a child in the Lions den.

Still defending this clown and blaming everyone else. But you'll claim you're not.

Do you even know who/what these charges are related to? Meaning, who the victims are in this 13 count indictment. Do you even have that much information for you to have formed an opinion on the victims already?

Most of which women?

IDC if a parent brought a butt naked 14 yr old to him with a bow on her,he's still is the common denominator and made the choice to molest girls.
I'm not saying he's innocent.
I am saying we can't stop with him.

Still defending this clown and blaming everyone else. But you'll claim you're not.

Do you even know who/what these charges are related to? Meaning, who the victims are in this 13 count indictment. Do you even have that much information for you to have formed an opinion on the victims already?
And you still wrong.
Knew you was about to come in here with this shit.
You still don't get it. But it's ok. Keep your narrative. Balance in the thread is needed even if you're wrong.
You the type nigga who would paint over the dent in a car rather than fix the dent.

I'm not saying he's innocent.
I am saying we can't stop with him.

While there's no doubt racism in the judicial system,why do ppl act like R kelly's situation has something to do with Weinstein or Epstein?

There is no Natl get pedos arrest schedule

For instance,if one drug dealer gets busted that doesn't mean every dealer gets raided at the same time on the same day

They send white pedos to jail too like Jared or the olympic Dr.

And you still wrong.
Knew you was about to come in here with this shit.
You still don't get it. But it's ok. Keep your narrative. Balance in the thread is needed even if you're wrong.
You the type nigga who would paint over the dent in a car rather than fix the dent.

The proof is in the pudding. Your posts on R. Kelly speak for themselves.

And you don't know me from a can of paint. So your assumptions are worthless.

Your boy is done.

I noticed you failed to answer the direct questions I asked. But we both know the answer.

I can roll with this. I just feel like it's a movement against black men right now.

Niggas who take this rkelly shit as a shot against black men and just disregard the dozens of women and kids affected by this sick nigga can eat a gun

Idk how any of you fake smart niggas come to this conclusion Harvey Weinstein wasn't prowling black neighborhoods to sucker mothers and kids Into a sex cult

While there's no doubt racism in the judicial system,why do ppl act like R kelly's situation has something to do with Weinstein or Epstein?

There is no Natl get pedos arrest schedule

For instance,if one drug dealer gets busted that doesn't mean every dealer gets raided at the same time on the same day

They send white pedos to jail too like Jared or the olympic Dr.
I'm not even talking about them white dudes. I'm talking about the whole group around kelz that are just like him for supplying girls and the silence and seeking a come up.
If we gonna talk about the shit ...let's talk about all of it. He is not the beginning or ending. Right now he's just the face.

I'm not even talking about them white dudes. I'm talking about the whole group around kelz that are just like him for supplying girls and the silence and seeking a come up.
If we gonna talk about the shit ...let's talk about all of it. He is not the beginning or ending. Right now he's just the face.
His ppl were also charged for facilitating this shir

There was a thread started just for that that you were strangely quiet in. I even pointed it out to you and told you it was your time to shine. But you only want to have the conversation in threads to take the light off of R. Kelly.

But nobody's defending him, right?

The proof is in the pudding. Your posts on R. Kelly speak for themselves.

And you don't know me from a can of paint. So your assumptions are worthless.

Your boy is done.

I noticed you failed to answer the direct questions I asked. But we both know the answer.
Those questions don't change nothing.
Him marrying young Aaliyah was a parent feeding their child to a wolf. The
docuseries was very slanted and them chicks was on bullshit.
The youngin in that video was fed to him as well. But let just talk about him?
Nah. How about stop them all. Punish them all.
Why do I keep bringing up everyone else? Because it's fucked up he's taking all the blame when these kids had multiple adults who failed them but was blinded by money.

But I'm defending him?
Yes, ok.

There was a thread started just for that that you were strangely quiet in. I even pointed it out to you and told you it was your time to shine. But you only want to have the conversation in threads to take the light off of R. Kelly.

But nobody's defending him, right?
And what happened with those people?
When their time comes...I'll speak on just them.

Back