Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I hope that women’s famly sues Faux News for promoting those GOP bills saying it’s cool to run over protesters and suing some of those GOP governors for also promoting those bills too…

So this must've been what inspired that "Platinum Plan" that some idiots fell for
The same idiots who fell for the platinum plan were trumpsucking coons in the first place...

You sound like a conditioned idiot who currently supports the nicer anti black president who has only given your black ass a juneteenth holiday and an anti Asian crime bill for your vote. You don't have a problem with that tho. Shill on.

The same idiots who fell for the platinum plan were trumpsucking coons in the first place...

You sound like a conditioned idiot who currently supports the nicer anti black president who has only given your black ass a juneteenth holiday and an anti Asian crime bill for your vote. You don't have a problem with that tho. Shill on.

Is this a hit dog? You just jumped all the way out on some shit that you've been told repeatedly isn't true.

That was picking sides energy. I'm sick of it

Both sides are anti black. Your post doesn't reflect that

A post that shits on Republicans for thinking Black folks were dumb enough to fall for their dumb ass plan makes you upset because I didn't include Democrats in the creation of something that wasn't their idea? Yet you wonder why people say you're a closet right winger

Yet you wonder why people say you're a closet right winger
Look at you... continuing to prove my point

The only people who pretend that is so do so out of loyalty to the left wing

Do you mf understand?

I am loyal to black people and those people are not, in all actuality

Nice try

Look at you... continuing to prove my point

The only people who pretend that is so do so out of loyalty to the left wing

Do you mf understand?

I am loyal to black people and those people are not, in all actuality

Nice try

Look at you..continuing to prove your lack of comprehension skills. Keep firing off at anyone who talks bad about Republicans. Maybe you'll get that Daily Caller feature you want so bad

Back