Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proof Positive: Affirmations, Quotes and Words of Encouragement

Reesey

Real Thugs Eat Green Apple Jolly Ranchers.
Hey Loves,

With the world/internet being drama, death and conflict driven. There is rarely, if any, positive energy, words, thoughts or quotes being spread around.

This thread is for just that. I go to sleep and wake up to positive affirmations and will be posting them in here on the daily basis. Along with pictures, quotes, positive stories, words of encouragement etc.

Feel free to post your own positive life experiences, stories you have heard , pictures that make you smile, quotes, poetry etc.
Or discuss your thoughts on what's posted. Or say nothing at all and just get your daily dose of positivity. either way is good with me.

#Joy begets joy

Last edited:
"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

~ Buddha

Happiness is my birthright. I embrace happiness as my set point state of being.

Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.

This neegro never made a thread on the IC but a thread making machine on here.........:uk:
Motivation is a Mofo
raw

TRUST:
"You are not a fool for trusting someone who lied to you.
They are a fool for lying to someone who trusted them.
It's the easiest thing in the world to get away with temporarily, and the hardest thing to recover from permanently.
Please don't let it change you.
There are already way too many of them and far too few of you."

Last edited:
"It really boils down to this:
that all life is interrelated.
We are all caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny.
Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Back