Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Shit was Nothing But Love & Hip-Hop w/a Tyler Perry writing to boot

Niggas Be justifying trash but Why ????

Do people understand how many spinoffs don't make it out the gate ???

LOL 50 need his ass whooped for stringing niggas along w/this shit

Niggas definitely gonna tune in they wanna know what happen back in day when kanan was a kid and what exactly went down when Ghost and Tasha set him up. Yea this season was trash and they waited way to long to kill Dre, but I guarantee this spinoff gonna get highly viewed. Ain't shit else to watch anyway.

U Think so ??? But Then What ???

Idk bruh ion think this shit has that much depth to it for another series

I Can see It Now Episode 3 " How Tasha Became A Bird" Lol

You not wrong it was hard to watch plus we saw the leaks, but it ain't shit else to watch that's fucking with power.

I told you all what really happen a month ago.......

Ghost gets shot and technically dies BUT he is revived. HE then plays dead change his will and looks out for everyone except Tasha. Tasha thinks she's going to get some money after seeing everyone else get bank but nah jokes on her. Tariq realize he's a fuck nigga at the end of the day he has nobody to watch his back now he's scared. Tommy goes out on his own because anyone who would snitch on him is dead and or want snitch so he's free. /SPOILER]
Lol @ this

not on power level stop

tenor.gif

Are GOH or Narcos as popular as Power? probably not

But quality?

Abso-fuckin-lutely. Even the good seasons of Power ain't fuckin with Godfather of Harlem, and it damn sure doesn't come nowhere near Narcos.

Back