Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Kinda weird of old girl to ask the teacher to come to her parent's crib?

What's her angle?She seemed like she wanted him alone and she made a stank face when Riq walked off?

lol MJB killed me with that "You sure"

Kane don't look mixed with Latino btw,I knw some Latinos are dark,but he just looks black

This app shit is gangster.I can't even hold Riq up.How they gonna keep that shit low though?

I wonder what meth's story is?

He better not smash Tasha.Only 1 nigga survived that,and he almost got framed for murder by her.

LOL why she act like Kane couldn't go on campus like he just looks so menacing.

Ah shit.That was subtle........Pause

where is this Cooper's niece and sister who write's blogs and shit coming from?

Get her dumb as clapped or she OD playing 21 Jump Street

6 yrs and this is the only Saxe character development other than them saying he has some freaky sexlife

This writing has gotten much better.4 eps in and this shit better than season 6 of Power

Pause.That boy spirit fingers gay

Tate under pressure

Riq under pressure.That goes back to wondering how they would keep druggie FB low

Where is sexy Remona?

Paula might be a problem asking about the cash

Who is this rich white guy talking shit to Riq?

This is getting spoooooooky.pause....100 pauses,1000 pauses,1 million pauses

Ain't this nigga supposed to be watching Riq and instead he .....pause

So how old is Diana?

I'm so confused about the Power timeline because Tariq shouldn't be 18 but anywho.That nigga was like 13 2 months ago...nevermiiiiiiiind

Something about that teacher /school lady reminds me of Vanessa Williams

So Meth smashed the teacher lady the way she said he was a "really good lawyer"

LOL "How'd you get him yo back off? He died......"

LOL Malcolm a funny guy.Awk waaaaaard

Jabari dude is a kinda wack actor

Riley and the whiteboy gonna be a problem if they get together.

Nice Cam reference with the pink coat

Why Riq send them to his man?

"fuck you Portlandia"

Ohhhhh so Meth and old girl smashing or together.Ohhhhhhh he married,I wonder to who?

Ohhhhhh that's why Riq sent them to his whiteboy.Nice.

I think Tasha was only doing them bum ass push ups to seem normal so they won't find that phone

Saxe is gonna go to jail and get his niece caught up.

These first 4 joints been fiiiiiiiiire

Last edited:
This app shit is gangster.I can't even hold Riq up.How they gonna keep that shit low though?

As soon as the app shit came on screen, I immediately knew it was familiar. Couldn't out my finger on it. Then I did some digging. I knew I wasn't tripping. I remember this being in the news last year. May have been bigger out here in Cali than elsewhere. They lifted the idea straight from here, not that that's a bad thing. Happens all the time:

Not gonna lie they ve made Tariq s story actually exciting.... I don’t give a fuck about the teacher drama and shit they could keep all that shit

I legit wish they would just remove that entire storyline. The show is bursting at the seams with storylines and we ain't got time for the teacher shit. Or the shit with Stern's boyfriend. But that's clearly gonna pay a major role later in the show when Tariq gets in trouble with the law. I don't think the teacher shit is as necessary. Cut that bullshit.

As soon as the app shit came on screen, I immediately knew it was familiar. Couldn't out my finger on it. Then I did some digging. I knew I wasn't tripping. I remember this being in the news last year. May have been bigger out here in Cali than elsewhere. They lifted the idea straight from here, not that that's a bad thing. Happens all the time:

smh

pretty dumb idea

it's a cool idea,but as you see ,it quickly gets out of hand

Last edited:
I wonder who though?

IDK who he would have to kill as of right now.

if he had to kill Drew then play it off that would be wild,but I doubt Drew dies now

There's a big discussion about gay characters being killed off that they might avoid by keeping him around.

But yeah I would guess that like his father,every once in a while he gotta kill somebody

Might be saxe's niece or his whiteboy partner.

I wonder wusup with old girl who set him up last ...season.....who he got the pills from

Tariq had the abundance mindset at the end when him and girl was in the classroom. Plus he slick got that chick that went to high school with him.

Back