Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Idk who he dating but bro really one of the worst actors ever
Actually he's playing his part great. Now when I see him in another role I might agree with you.... but he's just a dumb jock with street ties trying to make it in the league with pressure. Hear some of these fools talk in the NBA. We aint talking about A listers like Bron, kobe, Jordan.. but a nigga that could barely make it. Reason these niggas don't get a mic lol

To add to what I said I knew a nigga that made it to the NFL from my city and he aint the sharpest tool. But people deal with him. Cause he the cash cow.

Now what's happening in this show is purely tv, I'm just saying

šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Effie fucked him ovee once alreadyā€¦truth be told he dumb af for even dealinā€™ witā€™ shorty againā€¦nah

Diana got too many business ties as isā€¦he 1 fucked up deal away from havinā€™ beef witā€™ that entire family anywayā€¦nah

Lauren smart but just a privileged square that seems to be down for him even tho he dips on her mid conversation seemingly daily lolā€¦but she could be molded into a a reliable ā€œhustlers gfā€ and would definitely be his ā€œsafestā€ bet
American?

Effie the fun chick u fuck w but know u can't settle down w.

Diana the one w the crazy brothas n people's that can get u physically hurt or killed

Lauren the only real option. Smart, good lookin and the only one that has a real future. Both effie and Diana could be behind bars for 5 plus years at any moment

You askinā€™ am I American after my quote?? Or was ā€œAmericanā€ left over from another post?? Lol

Actually he's playing his part great. Now when I see him in another role I might agree with you.... but he's just a dumb jock with street ties trying to make it in the league with pressure. Hear some of these fools talk in the NBA. We aint talking about A listers like Bron, kobe, Jordan.. but a nigga that could barely make it. Reason these niggas don't get a mic lol

Facts lol

Xavier McDanielsā€¦tha dude from this gif
:umf3:ā€¦tha one doinā€™ tha chokinā€™ lolā€¦went to my high school and my mom taught him mathā€¦he autographed a piece of paper for me back in tha day when he came back to tha schoolā€¦this nigga spelled my name wrong like 3 times on tha same sheet of paperā€¦my real name is fuckinā€™ Chris lolā€¦he spelled that shit without an ā€œHā€ one timeā€¦put a ā€œKā€ in that bitch another time and then went and tried to spell out Christopher smhā€¦I believe he put an ā€œFā€ in there that time lol

Point is some of these athletes are really not tha brightest bulb in th fuvkinā€™ pack lol

Facts lol

:umf3:ā€¦tha one doinā€™ tha chokinā€™ lolā€¦went to my high school and my mom taught him mathā€¦he autographed a piece of paper for me back in tha day when he came back to tha schoolā€¦this nigga spelled my name wrong like 3 times on tha same sheet of paperā€¦my real name is fuckinā€™ Chris lolā€¦he spelled that shit without an ā€œHā€ one timeā€¦put a ā€œKā€ in that bitch another time and then went and tried to spell out Christopher smhā€¦I believe he put an ā€œFā€ in there that time lol

Point is some of these athletes are really not tha brightest bulb in th fuvkinā€™ pack lol
LOL

Keep yo mind on the business young man. Falling in love at that age with all you got going on will eventually interfere with your money. Just look how complicated your parent's marriage was. If I was forced to choose I would choose Effie. She has the most in common with him and he already knows he can only trust her so much which leads to less chance of making any more mistakes with her. Lauren is a square and would prolly fold when shit got real. Diana will get him killed if he crossed her plus she has no control over her life bcuz Mary J. runs everything.

Facts lol

You went to Flora?

Shit Starting To Heat Up I Like This
The Grandma Gotta Go Back To Hiding Asap
Effie & Diana šŸ˜ Hopefully Diana Soaked Up Some Game
Cane Gotta Get Killed Bro Setting Up Riq Like That
Crazy Plot Twist Abt Zeke & His Parents
Overall Good Setup Episode

Back