Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pineal Gland and DMT, higher consciousness or crackhead dreams.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Lets talk about the pineal Gland and DMT.

I would like to request Merlin come in and help us understand.
@Zagreus

WHat is DMT?
short for dimethyltryptamin, a natural, or synthetic, hallucinogenic drug, CHN, similar to LSD in its effects, which are, however, more rapid in onset and shorter in duration.

Deep in the heart of the Amazon jungle lives a people who have found a way to create dimethyltryptamine (DMT), the most potent psychedelic drug in the world, in the form of a tea brewed from jungle plants. A DMT trip is said to have intense psychological effects, and, in recent decades, the drug has been the subject of close scientific scrutiny.

So what do you have in common with a tea used in Amazonian tribal rituals?

You and the brew called ayahuasca both may contain the powerful psychedelic drug. At least, according to some research, DMT may be found in the human body, whether it is produced in the body or comes from another source. This molecule occurs naturally in plants and animals and some hypothesize that it may potentially be found in every living organism.

However, the human body naturally suppresses this molecule when it’s ingested. Little is known about DMT in the human body or what function it serves if it naturally occurs within the body or where it comes from if it doesn’t.

Since our bodies suppress DMT when eaten, shamans in the Amazonian rainforest have found a way around our bodies’ reluctance to accept the psychedelic drug. Ayahuasca is a combination of a Banisteriopsis caapi vine and another plant called psychotria viridis.

The resulting brew contains both DMT and a chemical that inhibits an enzyme that would otherwise neutralize the drug if taken orally. This tea is prepared carefully by shamans and accompanied by prayers and rituals or can be used as medicine.

In the US, DMT can be smoked, insufflated, injected, or vaporized for more potent but brief psychological effects. DMT is also known as Dimitri or “the businessman’s trip” because of the short but powerful nature of a DMT trip.

THE DMT TRIP EFFECTS
A DMT trip seems to vary in duration and intensity depending on the means of administration. Users that inject the drug intravenously experience short but immediately psychedelic effects while those who drink ayahuasca usually experience longer, less intense effects.

The physical DMT effects are generally mild but can lead to symptoms such as increased heart rate and blood pressure, chest tightness, agitation, dilated pupils, rapid rhythmic eye movements, and dizziness. It can also cause vomiting, nausea, or diarrhea when taken orally.

The psychedelic and hallucinogenic side effects are much more profound and the effects may vary depending on dosage.

• Low doses cause emotional and some sensory responses with no hallucinogenic responses.
  • Higher doses produce hallucinations involving a feeling of movement, bright colors, and rapidly moving images. Artistic depictions of the DMT trip often have kaleidoscopic qualities.
  • In many cases, high doses produce the feeling that the user is communicating with other life forms that are often referred to as small aliens, dwarves, or elves.
  • Users feel a sense of euphoria, calm, fear, panic, or anxiety.
STRASSMAN’S DMT TRIP EFFECTS STUDIES
Dr. Rick Strassman was the first person in the science community to conduct research on the effects of DMT on humans. In his experiments, he intravenously injected DMT into volunteers and monitored them medically and recorded their experiences. Strassman administered 400 doses of DMT to 60 volunteers over a period of five years between 1990 and 1995. What followed would lead to him writing several books, perform subsequent studies, and even help produce a movie dealing with the strange and powerful nature of DMT.

Half of the volunteers experienced other entities including aliens, other humans, spiders, reptiles, impish creatures, and dwarves.

Many experienced moving images similar to kaleidoscopes resembling Mayan, Islamic, or Aztec geometric patterns. Strassman reported many of these experiences in the book, DMT: The Spirit Molecule,which was later the inspiration for a documentary film of the same name.

Strassman hypothesized that DMT may have something to do with dreaming and may be released into the brain when we die. He also suggested that DMT may come from the pineal gland in the brain, which is responsible for producing melatonin, a serotonin that controls sleep patterns.

Pineal gland
The pineal gland is situated in the middle of the human brain and is the major site of the body's melatonin production.

Where is the pineal gland?
The pineal gland is located deep in the brain in an area called the epithalamus, where the two halves of the brain join. In humans, this is situated in the middle of the brain; it sits in a groove just above the thalamus, which is an area that co-ordinates a variety of functions related to our senses. The pineal gland contains high levels of calcium and can be used by radiographers to mark the middle of the brain in X-ray images.

40.jpg

What does the pineal gland do?
The pineal gland is best known for the secretion of the hormone melatonin, which is released into the blood and possibly also into the brain fluid, known as cerebrospinal fluid. The body's daily (circadian) clock controls the production of pineal melatonin, so melatonin is commonly used in human research to understand the body's biological time. There is a rhythm to the biology of the pineal gland. It varies with changes in day length and this is why the pineal gland is sometimes referred to as both an endocrine clock and an endocrine calendar.

Melatonin secreted by the pineal gland is an important part of the body's circadian timing system and can synchronise daily rhythms (see the articles on jet lag and circadian rhythm sleep disorders). There is considerable research that shows that without the pineal gland and its secretion of melatonin, animals are unable to adapt physiologically to seasonal changes.

What hormones does the pineal gland produce?
The major hormone produced by the pineal gland is melatonin.

What could go wrong with the pineal gland?
It is not unusual to see pineal cysts on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans. These are benignand not harmful. However, on rare occasions, tumours of the pineal gland are found. There are some extremely rare reports of precocious puberty (early puberty) in individuals with pineal gland cysts or tumours. It is not clear whether these changes in puberty are caused by melatonin or some other hormone, such as human chorionic gonadotrophin, which is reported to be released by some pineal tumours. Otherwise, there are no known diseases associated with over or underactivity of the pineal gland.

a yo that shit be blocked by our fluoride intake..get that fluoride out ya diet b and one ya third eye

This coupled with opening more than 10% of the brain capacity intrigues me
aye....this is why i am on my journey to learn as much as i can.

i feel cheated at how the school systems has neglected our people for so long.
i got catching up to do.
and would like to share what i learn along the way.

My experience was interesting to say the least but kind of hard to explain. I'm willing to experiment a little more with it.

I will say it was pretty intense and I would suggest that anyone interested in experimenting with it be fairly familiar with cannabis and mushrooms first.

Didnt read, but I've done DMT maybe 5-8 times. Shit was wild af every single time.
My experience was interesting to say the least but kind of hard to explain. I'm willing to experiment a little more with it.

I will say it was pretty intense and I would suggest that anyone interested in experimenting with it be fairly familiar with cannabis and mushrooms first.

ok.....speak about it.
what made it that way? is it addicting?

yall too vague.

ok.....speak about it.
what made it that way? is it addicting?

yall too vague.

Shit no it ain't addicting. It's weird and very hard to explain. It's fun, but it can also be very scary.

First time I ever did it was at a bluegrass festival. I had never heard of it until that day (this was like.. 2009 maybe 2010.) I was trying to get some shrooms or acid but the hippy guy told me about DMT and convinced me to buy it. I paid 20 bucks for a tiny bit of gold crystalline powder. Was 2 hits basically. You're supposed to smoke it in top of some weed but we didnt have any so we snorted it. You CAN snort it, but it's not preferred cuz it burns like fuck.

So me and my buddy go sit in these camping chairs and I'm just kind of watching all around us. We make 2 little lines and snort them at the same time. Took a few secs for it to kick in, but after about a minute my body was completely weightless. I felt like a cloud. I could tell it was about to get crazy so I just start trying to focus on whatever was around me like this big hippy bus across from us. As it progressed, my vision changed. It was like I was in the 3rd person. I was over my own shoulder watching myself watch whatever was happening across from us. I didnt Freak out I just stayed quiet and chilled. Everything was glowing and kind of moving and I just watched myself from the 3rd person. After about 5 minutes it started to fade. Vision was normal and was back to feeling weightless. Then I just felt really "floaty" for about 20 minutes.

Second time I did it I smoked it out of a bong. Held it in really long and blew it out and laid down. I had instrumentals playing already and with my eyes closed it kind of looked like one of those digital things when music plays, all the bars will move to the music, like when the bass plays you see all the bars go full/tall for the bass hit. Hard to explain I dunno wtf they're called. Then I felt weightless and tingly and with my eyes closed I started seeing weird fractal colors kind of like an old windows screen saver and with the tingling it felt like I was digitized and flying over this fractal landscape with music playing all around me. Then came to like 10 mins later.

Whole trip is weird and very hard to explain but once it's over you dont crave more, but even if it was a good trip you feel super grateful for being back to normal and are super relaxed and kind of refreshed.

I smoked some DMT a little bit ago, I burnt it so it didn't have it's full effect but a nigga was gone.

My patna makes it, imma go to his house sometime soon and hit is vaporizer pipe.
He just got one of these too....
ls.jpg

Imma be on another planet

Back