Welcome To aBlackWeb

People don't seem to be satisfied with Nas latest projects

You think Nas gonna drop another Life is good\Untitled? Or even better?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Don Dada

Nas dropped Nasty and he got he hate he never got in recent time. Lost tapes 2 dropped and people said Nas are finished.

I agree it's not his projects,but they are still good in my eyes. I would rank Nasir and Lost tapes 2 as his weakest projects but I still enjoy them.

Do you think Nas still got it? Can be drop another classic ? Can he drop an great album where Hip hop and Nasty Nas fans can be happy?

Last edited:
Been tryna hear an album of Still Dreamin' for years. Exhibits A and C type beats. Adam and Eve shit.

No, I don't think Nas has it in him

Haven't heard Lost Tapes 2. If it's like the first one with a bunch of older unreleased joints then it shouldn't be a big deal if it doesn't exceed expectations.

I think you meant Nasir, unless he dropped something else I don't know about... and that album wasn't too bad. Nas gave us 20 years of solid work, he's in a great place. Illmatic is about to reach its 30th anniversary... some ppl don't even get to live that long. The time and environment is way different from the 90s. Nas still has it in him, it just doesn't hit the same with new technology, social standards, musical tastes, etc. Life Is Good imo is the perfect way to cap off Nas's career... a heavily tested emcee looking back on his life and handing out jewels to the next generation. A modern day classic if you ask me.

Been tryna hear an album of Still Dreamin' for years. Exhibits A and C type beats. Adam and Eve shit.

No, I don't think Nas has it in him
Adam and Eve is already an classic. An album with some beats by Kanye , Premier and Alchemist shouldnt be that bad.

Just we need that Escobar Nas on that shit

Haven't heard Lost Tapes 2. If it's like the first one with a bunch of older unreleased joints then it shouldn't be a big deal if it doesn't exceed expectations.

I think you meant Nasir, unless he dropped something else I don't know about... and that album wasn't too bad. Nas gave us 20 years of solid work, he's in a great place. Illmatic is about to reach its 30th anniversary... some ppl don't even get to live that long. The time and environment is way different from the 90s. Nas still has it in him, it just doesn't hit the same with new technology, social standards, musical tastes, etc. Life Is Good imo is the perfect way to cap off Nas's career... a heavily tested emcee looking back on his life and handing out jewels to the next generation. A modern day classic if you ask me.

Yo brother. I meant Nasir. Too much weed.

Ye Nas gave us 20 years of solid work thats why I dont complain about his latest albums because I enjoy them as much I enjoy all of his albums. He is my favorite rapper, sorry Prodigy ( Rest in peace ) . Nas personal life is the best thing in his life, he is doing so great investments and shit , its crazy. Just sit and enjoy.

Ye Life is good and Untitled to me are classics, thats why I made that poll with them as argument. I love them.

Hed just choose the most trash beats they provide him wit. Yo..it makes no sense that he has such a bad ear for beats...

Illmatic was dope cause he did as instructed
As far we speak about beats I liked Stillmatic\ I am the most.

Nah nah Nas and DJ Premier is 20 years too late, one or two Preemos will do.

Imo a Nas album should sound like them Jay E songs, or the Ecstatic by Mos with a sprinkle of Rosay.

He got the resources and access. At this point, we just have to say Nas picks a lotta weak beats.

Even when he workin' with Kanye, 7 beats and 6 of them are meh to unmemorable

Back