Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Star Trek: Picard (Season 3)

How is this? It's on that Paramount channel to which I have no access and I haven't felt like hunting it down, but I might if it's good.

Discovery is ok, but I didn't like it enough to try and hunt it down.

Omg, Guinan.

59fb58e3a469e13d5d588c298813b4c6jerry-mouse-crying-in-tears.jpg

Whoopi confirmed she was coming back a while ago, but I still got goosebumps seeing her back in costume.

This season looks a lot better than the first, which I dropped after like 2 and half episodes. I wonder if I could just skip the first entirely, lol.

Omg, Guinan.

59fb58e3a469e13d5d588c298813b4c6jerry-mouse-crying-in-tears.jpg

Whoopi confirmed she was coming back a while ago, but I still got goosebumps seeing her back in costume.

This season looks a lot better than the first, which I dropped after like 2 and half episodes. I wonder if I could just skip the first entirely, lol.

lol go ahead and watch the first season man

Are they just going to keep bringing back old characters? I'm in regardless because it's Star Trek but I'm curious where they're going with the show

What happened to the girl?

Worf looks clean! I skipped the first two seasons, but I might check this out since so much of the crew is back together. Going in with low expectations, though.

lol go ahead and watch the first season man
I couldn't do it, lol. I couldn't make it past the first few episodes. I hate what they did to the franchise. On that topic, I recently learned about "The Burn", SMFH. Thank goodness for Strange New Worlds.

This is the park of getting old that sucks
"Time is the fire in which we burn."

Worf looks clean! I skipped the first two seasons, but I might check this out since so much of the crew is back together. Going in with low expectations, though.

I couldn't do it, lol. I couldn't make it past the first few episodes. I hate what they did to the franchise. On that topic, I recently learned about "The Burn", SMFH. Thank goodness for Strange New Worlds.

"Time is the fire in which we burn."

lol go ahead and catch up bruh so you know whats going on lol.

And it's been said multiple times but the Orville been feeling more like classic Star Trek and these joints they been putting out recently

Watching your favorite players retire, your favorite actors get old, the greatest minds of your time start dying off, and nostalgia based content comes to finish it off.

I mean it's still dope to see these folks come back and reprise their classic role for maybe one last time. Was dope to see them go through that journey from start to finish.. as long as it's good of course lol

Finished season 2. Wasn't sure about the ending

Thought it was a little too kumbaya with them grouping with the Borg in the end

Also the captain staying behind with the doctor was really cliched and shouldn't have happened IMO

We got Paramount+ free for a while. I finished Strange New Worlds and Season 1 of Picard. I liked both a lot. SNW feels like Classic Star Trek and TNG. Picard felt like something different completely, but the cameos and storyline made it pretty great. I'm starting S2 this week.

Props to Patrick Steward for still managing to do Picard and Prof X. He killed both roles.

I'm so glad Wesley Crusher was a short cameo. I hated that dude.

Also, RIP to da god alphabet boy. I'm surprised they did that.

Back