Welcome To aBlackWeb

Had she not kicked bruh in his balls then threw him off the boat in front of all those people, then fucked his car up after he pranked her... she wouldn't have got that ass beat or would have made it easier to let Nelson fuck frank jr up. She went to the extremes over small shit. Then got an extreme response.

Ruth was doing way to fucking much.

Nelson blew Helens brains out without hesitation. why would he take Ruth’s and Frank’s history under consideration if he gets asked to take Frank out? He serves only one purpose

Nelson blew Helens brains out without hesitation. why would he take Ruth’s and Frank’s history under consideration if he gets asked to take Frank out? He serves only one purpose

Like when he stood outside Marty's crib all night to protect them? Nigga does what he's told to do. If they had told helen to have frank jr dealt with he was done. Marty was focused on not being more trouble than their worth. Which ruth didn't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anywho, this might be unlikely given the setup, but I hope next season the byrdes start playin offense. Most their shit is pullin up from 50 at the end of the game and the shit rolls around the rim for 12 seconds and falls in.

Despite Darlene being old af I fix with her. She don't give af and is all about respect.

Wendy can kick rocks idk how many times I just wanted to shake her and say stfu Marty got this

I hate them always eating dinner in the dark. Like cut the fucking lights on.

Definitely that too but I mean the show was on grayscale or something. Everything was drowned out in blue and it made it a chore to get through for me. It's the middle of summer in the daytime why the fuck is it so dark?

I know that's an artistic decision but still

I rocked with Ozark from day 1 but it took me forever to get through season 1&2 but in season 3 visually it looked brighter so I flew through it.

Who do you guys have Skylar from breaking bad or Wendy because I swear this whole season I just wanted to choke the shit out of Wendy.

Tom Pelphry aka Ben is a phenomenal actor. Whatever award they can find he deserves it.

He played the best manic, depressive, bi-polar character I've ever seen. His heart was in the right place but went about everything the wrong way, it was so believable.

The cab scene where he was explaining his disorder and why he's the way he is and the scene right before they were about to throw him in the crazy house was elite.

That ending though... I wonder why they killed off helen like that? They know she was writing up the confession trying to get Marty to sign?

Lmfao at Navarro greeting them then hugging them with blood all over them. Thought wendy had been shot too the way the blood splattered.

This fucking kid jonah might have to die too. Acting like a little bitch right now. I mean I get his anger, but kids too smart to not realize his actions will put even more of his family in danger with people who have almost infinite resources.

Everyone crying over losing some dude who came through and couldnt keep his fucking mouth shut cuz he had a mental illness. Too much of a liability. Dont matter the history. In too deep at that point.

Next season is going to be fucking insane.

Tom Pelphry aka Ben is a phenomenal actor. Whatever award they can find he deserves it.

He played the best manic, depressive, bi-polar character I've ever seen. His heart was in the right place but went about everything the wrong way, it was so believable.

The cab scene where he was explaining his disorder and why he's the way he is and the scene right before they were about to throw him in the crazy house was elite.

Alot that stuff reminded me of Billy from Six Feet Under.

Back