Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

Niggas need to get on code. Period. Oprah could do a thousand other things.

It's not about rallying behind russ. Fuck him. But why is she rushing to condemn him? Especially considering her known ties. Certain things we don't need to do to eachother.
It's obvious to me what her motivation is tho.

Certain things like calling out folks who prey on black women? Because that's pretty much what happens whenever these topics come up. A bunch of "Why they gotta call them out?" You can't claim to be about improving and protecting the community when you also want to protect the very people harming the most vulnerable in it

Certain things like calling out folks who prey on black women? Because that's pretty much what happens whenever these topics come up. A bunch of "Why they gotta call them out?" You can't claim to be about improving and protecting the community when you also want to protect the very people harming the most vulnerable in it
ABB69C5C-DE35-4F3C-8A96-F53BDDC52257.jpeg E56F7DC9-BA59-4625-B580-83A5C1739439.jpeg
:niggaa:

I’m asking for the same energy. If the energy was the same we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

You can't compare the energy the black community had for R. Kelly vs the same for Weinsteing whne 98% of the public had no clue who the fuck this guy was prior to a couple years ago vs. literally decades of R. Kelly's shit being discussed among black folks. That's just a blatant false equivalency you're trying to force. If you really want to argue Weinstein vs. R. Kelly in terms of why one got more attention initially than the other you're just being dumb

So now accusations w/o any evidence other than a statement hold weight to you? Can't have it both ways.
Yes I can. If bullshit can get Cosby locked up then I can use these accusations against Oprah. It’s fair game. The precedent has been set.

You can't compare the energy the black community had for R. Kelly vs the same for Weinsteing whne 98% of the public had no clue who the fuck this guy was prior to a couple years ago vs. literally decades of R. Kelly's shit being discussed among black folks. That's just a blatant false equivalency you're trying to force. If you really want to argue Weinstein vs. R. Kelly in terms of why one got more attention initially than the other you're just being dumb
But I thought it was about women and the victims? These white folks knew who Harvey was though, the same white folks who was running a witch hunt for R Kelly aren’t keeping the same energy for Weinstein.

Soooo no documentary on Harvey Weinstein, John of God (the sexual predator that Oprah endorsed), or the sexual assault allegations that were made regarding the school that SHE built in South Africa? Sure Oprah. Classic example of a bitter ugly bitch that is making it her mission to destroy Black American men because she has finally realized that even with a billion dollars, she will always be unhappy and never be validated.
Some guy made similar statements on here but it was looked at like he was crazy and making shit up.
@Inori
You know who it was ?

Some guy made similar statements on here but it was looked at like he was crazy and making shit up.
@Inori
You know who it was ?

Yeah I remember somebody named Dos said some wild shit like "Oprah helped destroy the black community" and when asked to provide evidence on the truth of that statement... dude ducked and dodged like a muhfucka and still to this day hasn't provided any of that evidence..

He did apologize tho..... eventually.

lol welcome back

Yeah I remember somebody named Dos said some wild shit like "Oprah helped destroy the black community" and when asked to provide evidence on the truth of that statement... dude ducked and dodged like a muhfucka and still to this day hasn't provided any of that evidence..

He did apologize tho..... eventually.

lol welcome back
So this while thread means nothing?

You see nothing?

You know she got scrubbers to clean the bad shit off the netz

But I thought it was about women and the victims? These white folks knew who Harvey was though, the same white folks who was running a witch hunt for R Kelly aren’t keeping the same energy for Weinstein.

You can't say that the same energy isn't there when he's literally less than 30 days away from being on trial for sexual assault and both men were pretty much allowed to do what they were doing w/o anyone really stopping them until fairly recently. So that same energy was kept, nobody stopped them and they both had very long careers. Your point has no real foundation. And finally...It was black folks who finally turned on R. Kelly. The one question none of ya'll who are staunchly defending these niggas, what in the fuck do white people have to do with black men harming black women in the black community? What does Harvey Weinstein have to do with black people saying they've had enough of R. Kelly hurting young black women?

So this while thread means nothing?

You see nothing?

You know she got scrubbers to clean the bad shit off the netz

Those are your words, not mine... I never said this thread and the content within it means nothing.

It's still a pretty far stretch to say she helped DESTROY the black community for sure tho.

and lol, ok so she can get all the negative shit about her scrubbed from the entire internet? Coo. Meanwhile @5th Letter just posted screenshots to backup HIS argument... and those don't paint her in the best of light. If she's some sort of mastermind that scrubs her negative shit from the web.. where'd that come from?

You can't say that the same energy isn't there when he's literally less than 30 days away from being on trial for sexual assault and both men were pretty much allowed to do what they were doing w/o anyone really stopping them until fairly recently. So that same energy was kept, nobody stopped them and they both had very long careers. Your point has no real foundation. And finally...It was black folks who finally turned on R. Kelly. The one question none of ya'll who are staunchly defending these niggas, what in the fuck do white people have to do with black men harming black women in the black community? What does Harvey Weinstein have to do with black people saying they've had enough of R. Kelly hurting young black women?
Another person playing dumb. What is it with y’all?

Exactly...at the end of the day I don’t care what Weinstein did because that’s not my community. On top of that he’s getting rightfully dragged in the mud for his shit.

Kelz was/is a fixture in our community. He’s also I predator within our community. He deserves to get exposed. Fuck him.

Exactly...at the end of the day I don’t care what Weinstein did because that’s not my community. On top of that he’s getting rightfully dragged in the mud for his shit.

Kelz was/is a fixture in our community. He’s also I predator within our community. He deserves to get exposed. Fuck him.
Do you think all predators in our community should be exposed?

Those are your words, not mine... I never said this thread and the content within it means nothing.

It's still a pretty far stretch to say she helped DESTROY the black community for sure tho.

and lol, ok so she can get all the negative shit about her scrubbed from the entire internet? Coo. Meanwhile @5th Letter just posted screenshots to backup HIS argument... and those don't paint her in the best of light. If she's some sort of mastermind that scrubs her negative shit from the web.. where'd that come from?
F you bruh.

Stay out my business.
I didn't have time to search across platforms.

Gimmie my L.

But some of Weinstein’s victims were black women. What about our black girls they deserve justice too.

Back