Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Will we ever see a Hulk Hogan-Cena style wrestler again....no matter what folks say about both they def made smiles on thousands of kids.

Roman def no where near that but I wonder if somebody down the line can fill those shoes.

In today's wrestling climate...no. Why? B/c a lot of these wrestling fans are fickle af.

They love you one minute. Then turn on your azzz at the blink of an eye.

In today's wrestling climate...no. Why? B/c a lot of these wrestling fans are fickle af.

When Cena was getting his mixed reactions from like 2005-13, social media was nothing like it was now. Roman before his epic heel run was definitely getting negative reviews on social media

Cena lasted through that over and over, hell in 2007 when I came back to wrestling he was getting split booed like a mfa but those were adults...the kids LOVED that mfa.

Ro mentioned Roman, i just dont get the same vibe Roman on tier with Hogan and Cena, he up there but not their level. Plus his heel turn is what fans loved so he not really the right guy for that spot anyway.

Wrestling isn't big enough anymore for a Hogan/Austin/Rock/Cena type of star that will transcend the business. They'd have to already be big somewhere else and THEN get into wrestling...like Logan Paul...who I have constantly said is one of WWE's biggest stars now.

Lol at Kenny Omega coming to WWE and at the Royal Rumble no less. What then? Cause he ain’t winning that shit unless Cody falls down an endless manhole.
i never said he was winning.... but a match with Cody sometime in 2023 intrigues me even though i'm not a big fan of either of them.

I understand. Not everyone can accept their flaws being called out by someone who cares for them. I just wish you the same as Brother Dubbz and add the courage to be a man and the ability to read one day. Love and light
Internet is a safe haven for lames like this dude lol. A guy who was a toilet on the IC

Wrestling isn't big enough anymore for a Hogan/Austin/Rock/Cena type of star that will transcend the business. They'd have to already be big somewhere else and THEN get into wrestling...like Logan Paul...who I have constantly said is one of WWE's biggest stars now.
i respect Logan & his brother's hustle tbh.

Back