Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

True. But when it comes to the women's division, I think Impact is best suited for her.
I just don't want to see her back in impact. I became a fan of hers when she was Rosita in TNA with Sarita but even then i don't want to see her back there expecially since during that time i didn't think other companies would of been into her because of her size and just being decent in the ring then WWE signed her and i was like holy shit! But to be honest Impactshow just looks like its barely holding together even tho they got a few talents. I can honestly say Impact adds nothing to the wrestling world these days, atleast TNA had their niches this new Impact is like watching a souless show.

In order for AEW women's division to get good they have to sign more women with talent and she has a mouth on her, decent in the ring, she would be a good addition.

Last edited:
Wrestlers need a union just like other pro arhletes

nobody got the courage to actually push for the change tho

i saw a few people saying that if they do a union that it'll hurt all the smaller companies outside of WWE. Like it might hit WWE where it hurts but it'll also fuck AEW and the indies up to the point where they might not even be able to make it i read that a lot of the companies are against it too but i really dont know much about that shit to be honest

i saw a few people saying that if they do a union that it'll hurt all the smaller companies outside of WWE. Like it might hit WWE where it hurts but it'll also fuck AEW and the indies up to the point where they might not even be able to make it i read that a lot of the companies are against it too but i really dont know much about that shit to be honest
Either adjust or die
It ridiculous how much these companies get over on the talent

Either adjust or die
It ridiculous how much these companies get over on the talent
Idk what it is but I feel like some shit gonna happen soon that'll change the way shit is run.

I've always seen folks mention an actor's guild too and ik of the ladies from one of the major ones hit Vega up and told her to email her last night.

Idk what it is but I feel like some shit gonna happen soon that'll change the way shit is run.

I've always seen folks mention an actor's guild too and ik of the ladies from one of the major ones hit Vega up and told her to email her last night.
I have always wondered if the performers were eligible for the SAG

That would be a real good look

Think so. Paige hasn’t been used by wwe in like a year so why not just release her?

I am convinced she got pictures of Vince or some shit. They will never release Paige for shit....her movie over w so what be the reason to keep her now..

Back