Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Official Fishing Thread: Any one here fish?

impromptu fishing off the rocks.

PXL_20230809_233931368.MP.jpg PXL_20230810_003949381.jpg
A small grunt and a squirrel fish

PXL_20230809_234429431.jpg
I aint even bother trying to take this muhfucka off the hook. Cut the line and kicked his ass back into the water fuck that noise

So you just gonna leave the hook in that eels mouth? Like its rocking a lip ring? Cold world. Could of threw on some rubber gloves and took it out. Im calling PETA

It was impromptu and I aint have no gloves damnit! I tried but that nigga tied himself into a fuckin knot so I said fuck that.

If he passed.. the other fishes will eat it.. circle of life shit lol

impromptu fishing off the rocks.

View attachment 1152511View attachment 1152512
A small grunt and a squirrel fish

View attachment 1152513
I aint even bother trying to take this muhfucka off the hook. Cut the line and kicked his ass back into the water fuck that noise

Nice. I don't think I've seen those species around me (around Virginia Beach). Where you catch these at? I like to add new species to my list. Caught my first spadefish and whiting this year

Few recent catches

Attachments

• IMG_5343.jpeg
    IMG_5343.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5341.jpeg
    IMG_5341.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5347.jpeg
    IMG_5347.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5380.jpeg
    IMG_5380.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
thought that was an eel. How you get the hook off that bastard lol
Got 21” needle nose pliers for eel/pike.

If you lay eel on their backs for a bit of time they calm down and can work with them, otherwise they just fuck your line up and coil themselves in it lol.

Got 21” needle nose pliers for eel/pike.

If you lay eel on their backs for a bit of time they calm down and can work with them, otherwise they just fuck your line up and coil themselves in it lol.

thats exactly why I cut my line and punted that bitch back into the water 🤣

thats exactly why I cut my line and punted that bitch back into the water 🤣
Lol that’s the general rule for eel, if it swallows cut it and fuck it off back into the water.

They’re notorious pain in the asses and are very capable of dispatching hooks on their own.

Back