Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Ill say the this, we've had our fair share of reclamation projects and some have worked out

Josh Smith
Gerald Green
Ben Mclemore
Eric Gordon
Ryan Anderson
Russ to an extent

And some havent

Ty Lawson
Melo
MCW

So maybe we find a role for Jeff Green but Im not counting on it....Im not tripping if we do though

In

You sound like an idiot just because fam can muster up some defense in a position he is comfortable with doesn't mean he can play defense. we got waaaay too much tape to believe harden inability to play defense is a cliche foh

Hold on nigga,

fuck is wrong with your fat Anthony Anderson shaped, hooked on phonics illiterate, probably got Cheeto dust and little Debbie snack cakes on the side of the mouth head ass calling me an idiot?

I'm a gotdamn basketball laureate compared to you nigga.

Now waddle along and go find a Snickers or something. I know yo fat ass not the same when you hungry.

Some of y'all really in here confusing level of ball skill with the capability of guiding a union... let that sink in... However everybody deserves a chance

NBPA is ran by some pretty knowledgeable players. If Kyrie couldn't do it I don't think they would've hired him for the job.

Everything else is just speculation. He could be a Mastermind in those board rooms. We don't know.

Trump is your president fam.

Back