Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get his general point being that latinos encompass Mexican, Cubans, Ricans, and such..

But fam..I am so mad that this guy is our only option

I guess blacks is spit between the uppities and niggaz

About a year ago I was having issues with a covert narcissist with passive aggressive tendencies. Brought it up with the second assistant who is one of my bosses boss. The issue got resolved but she wanted to make a point of saying "how much can you tell from a look tho?"

Less than a month ago, the second assistant decided she was going to talk to me in an ignorant disrespectful tone. So I looked her in the eyes and mentally kept saying "you better drop that fucking attitude right fucking now!" And guess what? She fucking did!!! Guess you can tell a lot from a look huh...
The eyes never lie. First experienced it with my mom when I was youngin i straightened up after that

Reactions: B_A
I get his general point being that latinos encompass Mexican, Cubans, Ricans, and such..

But fam..I am so mad that this guy is our only option

I guess blacks is spit between the uppities and niggaz
But black people are all that too. You got 54 African countries, countless Caribbean islands, AA with wide range of view points, and a gang of others that get lumped in as "black". His statement is just flat out wrong and ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back