Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came up with Uber eats on college.....

it was a joke, the punchline was how much I would over charge for petty reasons....

Like neighborhood the food in. If they got enough for me too. Silly shit.

We all laughed.

Laughed.
Great story bro. Provide more.

I asked a question, when has delivery ever cost as much as the item you're buying?

So if airlines started charging 500 tax for 600 dollar flights you would just say "oh that's just for convenience "
Goldie, you could always just cook your food fam and not have to worry about anything costing more than you're willing to pay

just a thought

Tomorrow you gon complain bout buying clothes online cause they charge for delivery and shipping and @AP21 gon come through and say hes never shopped online.

Funny mfers
he asked a loaded question and I should've known better.

that's on me

Yeah...ion like cold food so I don’t do delivery food unless it’s pizza or maybe Chinese Cuz they use magic to keep tha food hot...but fast food?! Nah...if it’s close enough to get to me still hot it’s close enough for me to go get it

I literally just use uber eats and skip the dishes to see items on the menu then just call the restaurant to order. The menu prices uber/skip more expensive too.
Smmfh.
And craziest part of all is the driver still gets the shit end of stick on pay. Reason they be eating niggas food and cancel orders when they get to ya crib.

I hate when this nigga does this shit. Wtf are you talking about?

"If you don't like gas prices you can always walk" - AP

No shit nigga. It's too late for this shit lol you got it.
I'm not the one asking about delivery costing more than the food though

but let's make this about me. if I saw that the delivery was more than the price of the food, no, I would not get it

be blessed family

I love you bro

you will unless there's a highway to Panama that I don't know about that you can use
giphy.gif

When I seen the China man hustling up the hill on his pedal bike with 4 bags on each handle bar I knew he was bout great customer services and hot food

Now, niggas pull up in busted Altima with Da Baby blasting in the speakers, they home boy on speaker phone, they baby momma in the passenger seat tight, a 6yo and toddler in the rear seats going thru the other bags of food

And the nigga tryna sell you a gram since he got ya attention

Yea this the real issue. Im always staring at my shit to make sure the mfer aint take some of my food.

I aint never felt like anyone ever fucked with my food yet though

I inspect my shit heavy before eating. No problem to send that shit back and have them run my funds or call my bank and cancel the transaction if they want to catch an attitude. Might eat it and cancel the transaction anyway. Shit.

I inspect my shit heavy before eating. No problem to send that shit back and have them run my funds or call my bank and cancel the transaction if they want to catch an attitude. Might eat it and cancel the transaction anyway. Shit.

Word. Got my food, ate it, and called them like I never got my shit a handful of times when the service was trash.

me and you in a good place

I was about to take this somewhere else

be blessed family

Most people will sit on the phone arguing with customer service instead of just calling their bank and deading that shit. I learned that trick a lil while back after skipthedishes double charged me for some shit then tried to tell me it would take 3 business days to run my money back if I didn't want credits.

"How? It took you less than 3 seconds to take it."

Told me "take it up" with my bank. White boy that was on the bank line showed me the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back