Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told some white people their kids shoot schools up after he said blacks on welefare

See, this is the bullshit I've been hearing about FB being on.

The white people you said that to probably didn't get their accounts suspended...........but FB suspended yours because the white people probably flagged your account after what you said.

How does that even work?

Do they even give you a chance to explain..........or do they just tell you your accounts suspended for x amount of days and that's the end of it?

Last edited:

The white people you said that to probably didn't get their accounts suspended...........but FB suspended yours because the white people probably flagged your account after what you said.

How does that even work?

Do they even give you a chance to explain..........or do they just tell you your accounts suspended for x amount of days and that's the end of it?

You can ask for a review but they still gonna ban it. Cant even find the post you get banned from

How does that even work?

And sometimes i think its tuned into the system any openly renarks against whites and you shit gone

Ironic thing about that is the fact that............as far as poor whites are concerned...........they're oblivious to the fact that Trump's policies are hurting them just as much as they're hurting the other groups of people that they hate.

Just not in the same way.

Facts.

The GOP has conned those same people into thinking all these policies affect everyone else, except them.

I can't even watch niggas play in real life. If I'm not playing, I gotta dip.
Job a used to work at hired a bunch of young cats my age. I always hung with older dudes cause they mostly dont get into stupid shit. So one of them tells me hes having a madden gambling party at his house. I'm like aight bet, ima come, so I get there. I'm new so I get on first, everyone put up 50 to start and winner got the pot.

I lose by seven on some glitchy madden bullshit. So I'm out now I'm just sitting there. And I'm thinking...im I supposed to just sit here and watch niggaz play madden for my money? I'm out, so i tell them I'm running to the store right quick. I went straight home and went to bed after a blunt.

Nigga see me the next day at work and ask me why I never came back. I'm like..

tenor (5).gif
Comebaaaaack?...why?

Can't even be mad at him. He said some real shit. We wouldn't look sideways at a white person doing the same thing. Conditioning. A nigga not supposed to do well unless he a entertainer.
Then she asked him why he got so many businesses smh he thoroughly sonned them all interview ....they tried to play him for some viral shit he flipped it on them

Then she asked him why he got so many businesses smh he thoroughly sonned them all interview ....they tried to play him for some viral shit he flipped it on them

Ok I know I wasn't the only one who felt the same. As if it was a problem with him having multiple businesses. Which is why I'm not mad at him tryin to start his own game console.

This Solja Boy everyday struggle interview is a must watch....

Everybody keeps giving him so much credit for that clap back, but it seems to me they are missing the point of her question. I don't believe she was asking that in the sense that having many businesses is a bad thing. I think she was asking it to say that if he focused more on one or two businesses and made them successful, he'd be better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back