Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s cool. I got a first cousin on my dads side the linked me to. Ima hit her up.

I did the same thing some years ago. was trying to build out the family tree and could only go so far back. Reached out to a cousin on there that was actively doing they same thing. Was dope to trade stories and information to fill in some of the blanks and learn more about our family. Eventually set up a small reunion after corresponding for a bit

I did the same thing some years ago. was trying to build out the family tree and could only go so far back. Reached out to a cousin on there that was actively doing they same thing. Was dope to trade stories and information to fill in some of the blanks and learn more about our family. Eventually set up a small reunion after corresponding for a bit

Yeah idk exactly how to approach it because I haven’t seen or heard from my pops since I was 2 lol. I don’t know what she knows.

so im on a fb post about police in my city looking for "a juvenile" accused of a drive by on a bike......fired on a house 11 times

all the comments are old people going "somebody need to whoop these kids ass" & "take em outside behind the shed"

somebody said "and get shot? TF?" and the shit really tickled me this morning lmaooo....its sad truth tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back