Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got it... you are no stranger to taking these contrarian views that shouldn't even need an explanation on why whatever situation may be.. is dare i say it " problematic"

he didn't have to say it.. he could have said Americans and left out black and Hispanic trope like he was trying to help us..like he was trying to relate He could have shed light on the inequities that produce these outcomes of larger percentages of black and latinos hospitalization and death..

Martin Lawrence Peace GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY 480 × 350

That's not his job bruh. He's the surgeon general. He was just out there to be a mouthpiece for the administrations medical advice on this matter. You're faulting the flight attendant for not flying the plane. I'm not being contrarian. You're simply not being logical.

That's not his job bruh. He's the surgeon general. He was just out there to be a mouthpiece for the administrations medical advice on this matter. You're faulting the flight attendant for not flying the plane. I'm not being contrarian. You're simply not being logical.
Really didnt want to respond to this i dont want you to get it fucked up that this is a debate .. but...

His job.. His job is not to editorialize...

And no one posted to any position in this Administration doesnt just simply do this job.. the president included.. most are adversarial to their job title and all craft messenging at the pleasure of the president spare me.

Really didnt want to respond to this i dont want you to get it fucked up that this is a debate .. but...

His job.. His job is not to editorialize...

And no one posted to any position in this Administration doesnt just simply do this job.. the president included.. most are adversarial to their job title and all craft messenging at the pleasure of the president spare me.

Bruh, surgeon generals don't try to address societal matters. That's just not what they do. And be real, that dude is not the one you want broaching that topic. He's a doctor. That's the expertise he has. He didn't editorialize anything. I'm not sure what you even mean by that to be honest. He gave the same advice he's been giving. He just directed it more strongly at minorities. You're faulting him because he stayed in his lane. That's silly.

If the chick wanted to bring up societal shit, she should have questioned Trump. He's the one with the power to do something. For example, blacks and latins are disproportionately uninsured. Trump can push for an expansion of Medicare so those people can get checked and treated without fear of crushing bills. The Surgeon General does not have the power to do something like that.

Idk wtf is going on with the official jersey twitter but it seems they recognize who run tings in this state
giphy.gif

I pull da hamma out :readyforwar:

And spank niggaz
:ghost:

I peeped yo style :js4:

You got Sugga in yo tank nigga
"riight"

Dont fuckin look at me
:Pathetic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back