Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen some stuff like that too. There are a few videos with metalheads reviewing classic rap songs. It can be interesting to get honest opinions from people who aren't really rap head. From what I saw, they tend to gain more respect for the craft for rapping while not really caring for the simplistic aspect of the production.

Yea this shit's both funny and intriguing to watch a middle aged white dude listen to an album like this for the first time and react.

I'm on youtube watching this middle aged white dude reviewing DMX's It's Dark and Hell Is Hot. There's some funny as shit on Youtube.

I'm actually intrigued by this shit tho

Drop the vid bruh

I like watching youtube reviews

like that one lil nigga who be reviewing hip hop joints from the 90s.

A lot of people in the comments be saying he lying about his age or that theres no way that he don't know some of the songs he be reviewing but nah these lil niggas really dont be knowing shit about 90s rap

they treat male horneyness like a offensive attaack

It ain't even just horniness though. They basically try to demonize everything men do when it comes to relating to women. The problem is they take the worst behaviors and act as if that's the norm and treat all behaviors the same.

Like someone recently posted a video with a chick going to a club with a dress that registered every time she was touched. They recorded the number and said that's how many times she was groped. Then when you look at the video, you see that the vast majority of what was recorded was dudes tapping her on the arm to get her attention. So that's groping now?

Drop the vid bruh

I like watching youtube reviews

like that one lil nigga who be reviewing hip hop joints from the 90s.

A lot of people in the comments be saying he lying about his age or that theres no way that he don't know some of the songs he be reviewing but nah these lil niggas really dont be knowing shit about 90s rap

Homie just won a new subscriber, i'm gonna check out the rest of his vids later

Homie just won a new subscriber, i'm gonna check out the rest of his vids later

Homie's reaction to Doggystyle was funny af. He was acting like he just discovered fire and I aint mad at him. I wish I could go back and listen to The Chronic and Doggystyle for the firs ttime.

you laughing but you prolly got a 6 figure come up right in front of you if you willin to take it

Maybe...

But im a black man in his early 30s in alabama and just got hired on

She is a 40 somthing white woman who been with the company for bout 12 yrs...

I dont got that energy fam lol

If I was a white man (*shudders) then yeah im walking str8 to hr

And even still I proly wouldnt be taken seriously lol

goldie listening to old white men give opinions of hip hop huh?

aight

I think the last beneath just had a heart attack.

Ambulance just came and rushed her off on a gurney.

She about 400lbs and stay cooking pork and smoking cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back