Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT TakeOver: In Your House (6/13/21)

It def seemed that way. I just don't get why WWE does not see when somebody needs to be a heel off the bat. KROSS should be like a super villain type heel

but he is a heel, and been a heel since he debuted in NXT
but even as a heel you want fans reacting to you, even if its booing the shit outta you

crowd just seemed indifferent towards him

Just read this and kinda feel the same way:

He let go of the move on Cole, who rolled out. Kross gets the win by choke on Kyle. The largest crowd in CWC history didn’t make any noise for the finish.

The match went 100 miles an hour which was great if you like all action. If want it to tell a good story? Well that is pretty hard with five people in a match. The story was Kross kept coming back with his power. It was good for him. For the other four? Not so much. I hope they have someone lined up to come in and take him on because this doesn’t have the NXT UK feel where there are a few guys who could maybe beat WALTER.

In the back, McKenzie wanted Mr. Regal’s take on the show. He took her outside and he said he has been here 7 years and never seen this much bedlam. He thinks it’s time for a change.

So, they just went 100 percent WWE and ended the PPV with a “tune in to TV next week for the follow up”.

I am not much for rating the best and worst shows but right now, I can say this was my least favorite of all of the Takeovers.

but he is a heel, and been a heel since he debuted in NXT
but even as a heel you want fans to react to you, even if its booing the shit outta you

crowd just seemed indifferent towards him

theres really no clear direction when it comes to him

hes more like a tweener

he want smoke with anybody who mentions his name

you gotta think also, those 4 guys he was in there with have been the heartbeat of NXT of the years

they crowd favorites, so putting Kross in there with all 4 of aint do him no favors tonight.

the no booing bit could just be because NXT crowds are different idk

Just read this and kinda feel the same way:

He let go of the move on Cole, who rolled out. Kross gets the win by choke on Kyle. The largest crowd in CWC history didn’t make any noise for the finish.

The match went 100 miles an hour which was great if you like all action. If want it to tell a good story? Well that is pretty hard with five people in a match. The story was Kross kept coming back with his power. It was good for him. For the other four? Not so much. I hope they have someone lined up to come in and take him on because this doesn’t have the NXT UK feel where there are a few guys who could maybe beat WALTER.

In the back, McKenzie wanted Mr. Regal’s take on the show. He took her outside and he said he has been here 7 years and never seen this much bedlam. He thinks it’s time for a change.

So, they just went 100 percent WWE and ended the PPV with a “tune in to TV next week for the follow up”.

I am not much for rating the best and worst shows but right now, I can say this was my least favorite of all of the Takeovers.

yea this one dont rank high on my TakeOvers list

I did like that main event tho and the cliff hanger ending cause now i wanna know wtf he meant by its time for a change

Yeah def on the lower side of all the Takeovers. The main event and a few spots throughout the show is pretty much what I enjoyed but most the matches felt like NXT tv quality matches. Probably the weakest first match for a Takeover show too, it wasn't bad and the finish was good but overall I remember Takeovers for that first matchalways beeing outstanding. This one not so much.

theres really no clear direction when it comes to him

hes more like a tweener

he want smoke with anybody who mentions his name

you gotta think also, those 4 guys he was in there with have been the heartbeat of NXT of the years

they crowd favorites, so putting Kross in there with all 4 of aint do him no favors tonight.

the no booing bit could just be because NXT crowds are different idk

And this is why it took me so long to fully embrace NXT. It wasn't the talent...it was the crowd.

A dead crowd can make a great match seem like it's worthless.

And this is why it took me so long to fully embrace NXT. It wasn't the talent...it was the crowd.

A dead crowd can make a great match seem like it's worthless.

tonights crowd wasn't good either compared to what we usually get for a takeover

I saw some saying it was because they were at the CWC and not at Full Sail which can hold more ppl

the bad thing is i think they gonna be using the CWC for a while

I've been seeing a lot of people speculate that its gonna be joe.

other things i've been seeing tossed around is

AOP returning to NXT as enforcers. Paul Ellering made a tweet right before takeover about how no tag team could beat them and then tagged the NXT and WWE accounts right before TakeOver. It could just end up being some random shit but idk

Another thing was Diamond Mine debuting as a stable and helping Regal get things in order

Back