Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not gonna lie, never felt more at my lowest than I am right now... ?

So I been trying to get with this girl for quite sometime... Months to be specific.. had show her love bought her gifts for bday & Xmas... But she doesn't want nothing to do with me at all... & I'm not the type to chase a female for this long like I really like this girl a lot but I could never get her attention ... Like other females be hitting me up I deadass ignore them or leave them on seen & don't even bother answering...

Might sound ma corny but just had to vent ...
Drop her.

So I been trying to get with this girl for quite sometime... Months to be specific.. had show her love bought her gifts for bday & Xmas... But she doesn't want nothing to do with me at all... & I'm not the type to chase a female for this long like I really like this girl a lot but I could never get her attention ... Like other females be hitting me up I deadass ignore them or leave them on seen & don't even bother answering...

natural and understandable but stop chasing someone that doesnt want to be caught

waste of time and energy

Drop her. Never invest this much while bonding. She's been playing you.

You did quite a lot for someone who has shown no interest in you sir.

All them gifts..my first gift would’ve been a first class ticket STRAIGHT to hell with a seat by the window.

Fuck I look like trying to buy someone’s time.

I don’t know though, you could be knock kneed with big ass teeth, one eye, and walk with a limp. She may feel like it’s too much.

I never understood buying gifts for a chick to get her to like you. Shit never made sense to me. Buying gifts for my gf makes sense. Buying gifts for a chick that im trying to get the attention of makes no sense. Someone explain why this is even a thing.

Buying gifts all short is still a thing?

Back