Welcome To aBlackWeb

NJPW/IMPACT/Indy Wrestling News/Events Thread

tumblr_pkszm0nx9n1s24yedo1_500.gif

tumblr_pksz3ukaOe1s24yedo1_500.gif

tumblr_pksyt4263X1s24yedo1_500.gif

He was dressed as Ned Stark from GoT and his theme song is from a game called Undertale

In other Omega news the internet buzzing saying that he might be WWE bound after his contract expires thing is these fools online get their hopes up every year around Rumble time saying this same shit. Word is he got meetings coming up w/ WWE, ROH & NJPW with WWE offering him a crazy #. I honestly can't see him signing with any of them with that ARE announcement tho

i maybe stupid but i cant see the one person that pretty much made the Elite, is the biggest star of the elite not joint the promotion that is pretty much named after what he started.

The bucks are his best friends, i just cant see it going any other way

i maybe stupid but i cant see the one person that pretty much made the Elite, is the biggest star of the elite not joint the promotion that is pretty much named after what he started.

The bucks are his best friends, i just cant see it going any other way

thats what im sayin i dont know how people can be so stupid to think he gonna go anywhere other than AEW at this point

But like I said Omega pull this shit every year around the Rumble. Get people talking about him signing by either doing or saying something then it endss up not happening. You'd think by now they'd realize its not gone happen

They said that was a dyed tea bag but the wrestling community shitting all over her for that stunt. JR, Gail Kim, Road Dogg and a lot of others saying she an embarrassment to wrestling cause it was disgusting

ole girl might of fucked herself over with that but im sure theres still somewhere that'll book her, only thing is she might've been on WWEs radar since she was in the Mae Young Classic

Back