Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

I really hate this pos game.....really just the controller(s)

its tough for the kids to keep up with, and they gotta call me all the time to figure the shit out

to play this game you gotta hold it this way, but in the menu you gotta hold it this way, but then in this mode you gotta be upside down, in that mode you need the attachments....not those, the other ones

u gotta remember to charge both the mf's or one side of the action is just dead lmao

im bout to get these niggas a NES and go to bed.....I DIDNT NEED NO HELP.....had that shit at like 6 and played all day

Bro get yourself another set and try connectin' four of them shits. It's a super hassle

Been playin' Overcooked with my sister tho' that shit is lit

Yoooo this shit fun as fuck bruh! It'll have you bout ready to cuss somebody out tho and i know a nigga who told his wife he want a divorce behind this shit.. He was just talkin shit but you already know she got mad. He said now they dont play that shit no more lmao

I have overcooked for xbox

I suck at it and I be getting yelled at

Wouldn't dare play it on the switch

Niggas was tryin tell me what to do and i was doin my own thing making that shit work

when playing 8 player Mario, how does that work?

two switches but is it on the tv? I can’t imagine you have to play on the switch itself

Yeah I know I'm late af, and probably mentioned it b4 but...Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the damn truth.

Should've been playing this a year ago instead of sittin on it.

finally got the kids smash bros

its aight.....I doubt I'll be purchasing much else for a while

finally got the kids smash bros

its aight.....I doubt I'll be purchasing much else for a while

I doubt i'll be buying anything for my switch anytime soon too bruh. Not until that Pokemon drop in December anyways.

I mean I fuck w/ the indie games hard tho and they cheap so If I see some dope indie shit i might bite

Hopefully Nintendo shows up at E3. Not been excited about a new game in a while.

Will get Mario Maker tho'

What...DA FUCC...happened to Metroid??

It's been 2 years since they showed the Samus logo then...*crickets*

Back