thinking about getting one of these for my daughter

she played mario kart and loved it

ya'll keep me posted with any discounts or deals

Mario Kart
Mario Odyssey
Donkey Kong

all easy and great games for kids

I'm playing SMB2 last nite...my gawd!

I forgot how frustrating this game can be. I dunno if it's the Switch controls, but just climbing a ladder was difficult. Muthafuccas couldn't hold on for shyt.

I really hate this pos game.....really just the controller(s)

its tough for the kids to keep up with, and they gotta call me all the time to figure the shit out

to play this game you gotta hold it this way, but in the menu you gotta hold it this way, but then in this mode you gotta be upside down, in that mode you need the attachments....not those, the other ones

u gotta remember to charge both the mf's or one side of the action is just dead lmao

im bout to get these niggas a NES and go to bed.....I DIDNT NEED NO HELP.....had that shit at like 6 and played all day

what I find shitty about Nintendo is their laziness in their games... Mario kart rehashed is bullshit, should’ve had a whole new kart game And these joy controllers are fucking ass

Reactions: 1/2
yall should just buy the wired controls for that shit and call it a day instead of fuckin w/ them joy cons

they even got the ones that look like an NES controller @1/2

fuck them joy cons

I didnt even know you could do that

sounds like a plan tho

come to think of it.....I hated the 64 controller and never had a gamecube or a Wii, shit was just ugly

I should have known lol

I didnt even know you could do that

sounds like a plan tho

come to think of it.....I hated the 64 controller and never had a gamecube or a Wii, shit was just ugly

I should have known lol

Yea, I wanna say you can either get it on Amazon or at Gamestop/Walmart my brother ordered one for my niece I know and its way better to play w/. They also got them in the style of the Gamecube and Super nintendo controller. My homeboy got the super nintendo one

they also got this shit right here

9af5cc76-11ce-45d3-8588-d52216eabc88_1.e6a3cca722aa42e71ebe0a02373bf015.jpeg

I have the controller where you just slide the joy cons into that flat piece so it joins them but I make my girl use it

I use a cordless rechargeable switch controller that looks similar to an Xbox controller because I can't play games w/o a real controller

I think it was $40 at target

The wired joints like $25

I need to get the ones that are pretty much GameCube controllers though

But yo when I'm playing mario party the controls get retarded and it'll take me 10 secs to figure out how to connect the joy con

I even gotta think to figure out how to put it in sleep mode at times lol

man I didnt know about none of this shit, we just grabbed it for the kids

pure headache material ever since

they needed the joy cons for Just Dance and we got the steering wheels for Mario Kart.....just got Sonic Mania and its the only one thats really no trouble

man I didnt know about none of this shit, we just grabbed it for the kids

pure headache material ever since

they needed the joy cons for Just Dance and we got the steering wheels for Mario Kart.....just got Sonic Mania and its the only one thats really no trouble
Nooo you got steering wheels? Them kids probably all in the wall when playing lol

But it's a headache for a grown ass man like me lol

i guess i was supposed to know the steering wheels are fucked up too?

man hell yeah for the first week my oldest couldnt get off the wall to save her life lmao

i did just fine so I thought it was her....a lotta girls just dont do video games well

mannn my wife on Last of Us or GTA is straight comedy!!!

"GET IT.......where you going!!!......naw dont shoot the.....babe turn around.....other way.....other other way!!.......you bout to die.......up, maybe not!!.....GO.....yeah, you dead"

Back