Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Thats cuz there is 10billion asians

Im talking graphics here

Why cant i get Red Dead level graphics on a Nintendo game

Thats cuz there is 10billion asians

Im talking graphics here

Why cant i get Red Dead level graphics on a Nintendo game
It's not just Asians it's the best selling console in America and Europe.

I think Nintendo saves money not going all out like PlayStation and Xbox their games reach a larger audience.

Nintendo cool but only time I play my switch is if im bout to run something with my brother and niece or if theres a indie game that I want on there.

they will never go the way of Playstation and Xbox again imo

their shit is geared more towards the kids and even tho its been out for years those mfs are still somewhat hard to find unless you just settle for a Switch lite.

As long as Nintendo got Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, & the occasional break out game/third party juggernaut... they don’t need to directly compete with Sony & Microsoft with the hardware. They found their shit and do it better than most. There’s a reason Kinect and PS Move been buried.

Lol don’t get me started on that cardboard shit they had ppl playing with
Doing the Smash Brothers adventure which is waaaaay more enjoyable unlocking fighters that way but some of these boards are a pain bruh.

Almost broke my controller when fighting the lil Bowser nigga with the strong winds and water where you immediately drown. Figured it out though

4k graphics for a Nintendo...who'd thunk it.

Wii would've sold a helluva lot more had Nintendo put more effort on the graphics.

Back