Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj gets dragged over vaccine tweets

Me, i would have used that opportunity shit on him despite him agreeing with me because i understand their propaganda

"i don't need your white supremacist manboy validation, Tuckkker" and let that go viral

Instead she accepted the cosign and got ppl calling her maga now smh

Did she deny that? Did she say something different? Did she do his show?

What is it that I’m missing?
She ignored it as if it doesn't matter. And it certainly does, he has no good will or intentions towards her or people of her color.

If we're being honest the vast majority of U.S. Presidents were racist. But white supremacists? Nah that's only a handful.

You find racists and white supremacists backing people like Hermain Cain, Terry Crews, Candace Owens, while denying institutional racism. They're Not the crowd anyone on this site should find themselves supporting or accepting support from.

I would be so cool if I never read _____ is getting dragged on _____

So basically you’re just telling me what twitter told you?
I know he's a racist and a white supremacist because I've seen witnessed the rhetoric he continually spews on his show firsthand over the years.

Because after just watching some of the segment there was nothing about white supremacy or racism. And me being an adult and not being apart of any political party, her post make sense.

You're talking about one segment in which he spoke of her. I'm talking years of shows he has aired filled with him using doublespeak, and thinly veiled racist talking points. If she wants to be against vaccines so be it.

They're shitting on her because a well known racist is spinning her words to incite his own fans. And instead of distancing herself from him, DUE TO HIM BEING A RACIST, she's standing by him because he said some things about her...that she likes.

For 1,they went on Fox to oppose not support.

And also while Fox has always been right wing,they were more insidious before and not so overt about being directly racist.

They have become more racist especially since Obama was elected.

they are the same level as they have always been since Rupert Murdoch started that network. Once you realize media using tribalism to get eyeballs on them for advertising dollars you wouldn't take this so serious.

there have been plenty of democrats go on fox too.

Also being anti-vaxx wasn’t supporting white supremacy

Back