Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL player Chad Wheeler beats up his girlfriend after she refuses to bow down to him

What do you mean?

He already admitted he did it.

So, yeah, I kinda expected him to plead guilty ...

Is he gonna say the devil made him do it?

It's very rare that someone pleads guilty at their arraignment. 99% of the time that it does happen, a deal has already been made with the DA.

He admitted to doing it while being "manic", setting himself up to claim not guilty due to being temporarily out of his mind.

Last edited:
Arent there harsher penalties when found guilty after pleading not guilty?

Yes but that is only if you lose at trial. A person can be caught red-handed on camera and at that stage in the court process as Wheeler just was would still plead not guilty.

Just because you're guilty doesn't mean you plead guilty right there. Wheeler lawyers and the state are working on a deal and once that deal is reached with specific charges and sentence range that is when he will go back to court and plead guilty.

"The trial for former Seahawk offensive lineman Chad Wheeler, who faces three charges in a domestic violence case last month in Kent, is now set for June 1.
The trial had initially been set to begin April 6. The date was moved back to allow the defense to get all of its discovery material — photos, reports, audio recordings and conduct additional interviews if needed — in order and for the prosecution to have time to go through it all."

What are the chances of Chad Wheeler getting off without jail time? I'd really like to know that! I don't think it was smart for his ex-girlfriend to run off doing interviews with CBS about what happened the night he attacked her.

Back