Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL player Chad Wheeler beats up his girlfriend after she refuses to bow down to him

could be folks are tired of Black women being thrown under the bus

its not a unique situation. full stop

whether Black or white, Black women struggle with IPV and DV at rates higher than that of white women.

funny you pulled this same bullshit in another thread

just admit you hate BW, so i can get back to ignoring you

Nigga please; I've been married to the same Black woman longer than you've been washing your ass front to back.

You got all the trappings of a Black woman that hates Black men. We've seen this show before; women just like you, same rhetoric, same M.O., same personal attacks instead of hard facts, same everything, shacked up with YT while you admonish Black men. You're ready to give this white boy a pass for beating a sista just so you can segue into talking your bullshit, and that right there tells everything about you. It'll come out at some point, we got the popcorn waiting for it too.

"Ayo! A white football player nearly killed his Black girlfriend, how come it ain't in the media?"
"Let's talk about IPV amongst Black women"
"No, let's talk about this white boy that beat a sista down"
*triggered, sounding like Roxanne Shante on helium* "YOU HATE BLACK WOMEN! AAAAAAAARRRRRGRABABGLE DV HIGHER THAN WHITE WOMEN!!! BRAARRRRGH 1 in 3 IPV RATES!!! RAAAAAWWWRRBLARGABBLE!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
If your reaction to a black woman getting beat nearly to death by a whole NFL player is "she's a bedwench" there's something out of whack with your character.
Aren't you the character who got banned from this website for OD disrespecting a black woman and resorted to using an alias to weasel back on the site?

Yea that was you

Glass houses

Aren't you the character who got banned from this website for OD disrespecting a black woman and resorted to using an alias to weasel back on the site?

Yea that was you

Glass houses

I told race to eat a dick. We both know that's not OD disrespect and it had nothing to do with her being black or being a woman so stop virtue signaling and maybe try standing on your own convictions for a change.

I told race to eat a dick. We both know that's not OD disrespect and it had nothing to do with her being black or being a woman so stop virtue signaling and maybe try standing on your own convictions for a change.
Nigga have you zero moral high ground. Bottom line

And "Virtue signaling" is a phrase right wing bigots use against black ppl/liberals just like "race bait/race card" and now you're using it against a black person

So we see where your talking points are coming from. You can't tell me shit about shit

Nigga have you zero moral high ground. Bottom line

And "Virtue signaling" is a phrase right wing bigots use against black ppl/liberals just like "race bait/race card" and now you're using it against a black person

So we see where your talking points are coming from. You can't tell me shit about shit

You come up with the weirdest deflections. Props for being consistent, I guess.

BLACK MEN DID IT!! BLAME BLACK MEN!! :hedidit: If black men were doing 24/7 security outside her apartment this would've never happened.

I don't know anything about the victim or the player.
But if it's later revealed that she is indeed a coon, then she doesn't deserve sympathy.
This situation is merely the chickens coming home to roost for her.
We need to stop expecting that all black people deserve to be saved.
A lot of black folks ain't shit and deserve to be left behind.
Especially when it comes to the sexual politics of racism.
The same goes for any bed wench or bed buck that foolishly thinks sexual access makes them an exception to WS.

But that doesn't excuse the NFL and anyone else from any preferential treatment they give a white player.
Bedwench or not, Chad Wheeler needs to be appropriately punished for what he allegedly did.

Yo... you are stupid as fuck. Like pharmaceutical grade stupid. Are you a teenager or something? Serious question.
Yea real "stupid" for exposing your right wing cac vocabulary and overall hypocrisy

You're a 40 year old man with a troll alias cuz you couldn't cope with being banned ?

Back